Guest MrSundlofer

My life felt complete.

The day you write more than one sentence - your life will be completed  :pow:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

My life felt complete.

The day you write more than one sentence - your life will be completed  :pow:

:pow:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It's amazing to see him running and moving normally. He's gonna be fucking immense.

Guest axel

mackems will be the worst, they'll be trying to knacker him from the first minute

None of their players have the bollocks for that tbh

http://www.fansfc.com/UploadedImages/Players/Lee%20Cattermole_633573340320625000.jpg

mackems will be the worst, they'll be trying to knacker him from the first minute

http://www.fansfc.com/UploadedImages/Players/Lee%20Cattermole_633573340320625000.jpg

He doesn't have bollocks. Looked like a fucking 12-year old girl at SJP last season.

Guest BooBoo

Oh and I know Cattermole is from Teesside but fuck me, he looks such a mackem. That horrible charva trying to look dapper look. I think Sean Thornton was another knacker who mastered that particular style.

He doesn't have bollocks. Looked like a f***ing 12-year old girl at SJP last season.

Didn't half do a number on Beye and Barton a few years ago though

A big chortle to anyone whose bought a Ben Arfa 37 shirt.

Almost as bad as when I went to the Fulham game when we got relegated and there were loads of people with the new home top and the Premier League lettering and numbers...that's when I really knew we'd go down.

I fucking hate Cattermole like. Not only is he a class A cunt, he actually knows nothing other than to sliding tackle. A terrible excuse for a footballer, and you still have idiot mackems like this thick fuck who has just started at Billy Hill who claims he is better than Tiote.

Guest Haris Vuckic

A big chortle to anyone whose bought a Ben Arfa 37 shirt.

I bought one last season tbh.

I fucking hate Cattermole like. Not only is he a class A cunt, he actually knows nothing other than to sliding tackle. A terrible excuse for a footballer, and you still have idiot mackems like this thick fuck who has just started at Billy Hill who claims he is better than Tiote.

:wat:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ben Arfa 37 would look good still. Obscure.

3+7=10

He asked for 55!

He was always getting 10 this season.