Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Seriously, he should be rested against the more physical and brutal teams, for example Wolves and Man City. His pace and acceleration will obviously cause De Jong or Henry to mistime their tackles once again, f***ing c***s!

Get lost, man.

It's a reason why there are almost no playmakers in the PL. And the few that exists, spends most of their time in the injury room, eg Fabregas and Arteta. I think the toughness of PL could explain some of that absence.

It's important to rotate players according to the opponents we're up against. Away against City is not the place we should take three points anyway. Why risk him?

We very nearly got something at their spot last year - asking for trouble just giving up on getting anything at these places.  Even in the year we went down we got sommat at Chelsea and Man United

If we start protecting him, he's going to lose confidence. Every defender is going to be telling him that they're going to break his leg anyway. He needs to show courage or he's lost.

Seriously, he should be rested against the more physical and brutal teams, for example Wolves and Man City. His pace and acceleration will obviously cause De Jong or Henry to mistime their tackles once again, f***ing c***s!

Get lost, man.

It's a reason why there are almost no playmakers in the PL. And the few that exists, spends most of their time in the injury room, eg Fabregas and Arteta. I think the toughness of PL could explain some of that absence.

It's important to rotate players according to the opponents we're up against. Away against City is not the place we should take three points anyway. Why risk him?

The idea that we'd let other teams intimidate ourselves into hiding our best players in the dressing room when they come over is simply ridiculous in my opinion.

:thup: All teams would have to do is get one player to put a couple of hard tackles in early on and Ben Arfa wouldn't be playing against them next time round due to a risk of him getting injured. Daft.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Seriously, he should be rested against the more physical and brutal teams, for example Wolves and Man City. His pace and acceleration will obviously cause De Jong or Henry to mistime their tackles once again, fucking cunts!

What a load of bullshit.

HBA should play against team like Arsenal.  If that's Man City, we could play Barton instead. I don't understand why such a tactical decision can be criticized.

We should play our best and strongest XI at all times, and Ben Arfa certainly falls into that criteria.

Our best and strongest XI should not be the same against every team, right?

We should play our best and strongest XI at all times, and Ben Arfa certainly falls into that criteria.

You're not dropping Ben Arfa because he won't open Man City up though, you're dropping him in case he gets knacked.

It's because HBA is probably one of the quickest and the most technical player in PL that I want to rest him against particular opponents. Consequently he'll  be much more susceptible for idiotic tackles made by slow and fat players like Henry, Cattermole and De Jong than many others.  It's not about intimidation, it's about facing the facts. We're probably not going to win away against City or Manure. And it's not those teams we'll have to beat if we want Europe. It's Everton Tham etc. And Wolves we should manage to beat anyways, without HBA: SAF is one of the best managers in that area, he rotates players according to opponents he's up against.

:lol:

For the most part, yes it is. I certainly wouldn't be dropping Ben Arfa in fear of him getting injured, man. He's probably our best and most talented player, he should be on the bloody pitch if he's fit and available.

Ludicrous suggestion in all honesty.

It's because HBA is probably one of the quickest and the most technical player in PL that I want to rest him against particular opponents. Consequently he'll  be much more susceptible for idiotic tackles made by slow and fat players like Henry, Cattermole and De Jong than many others.  It's not about intimidation, it's about facing the facts. We're probably not going to win away against City or Manure. And it's not those teams we'll have to beat if we want Europe. It's Everton Tham etc. And Wolves we should manage to beat anyways, without HBA: SAF is one of the best managers in that area, he rotates players according to opponents he's up against.

We got 7 points against the top 4 last year.  Without those points we'd have only stayed up on goal difference.  Needless to say I disagree with you.

HBA should play against team like Arsenal.  If that's Man City, we could play Barton instead. I don't understand why such a tactical decision can be criticized.

Exactly, it's a tactical decision! What will hurt us the most? HBA out for months because we played him away against City and still lost or resting him in some matches which decreases the chances of injury and increases the probability of us taking three points away against opponents that's in the hunt for the same league spot (Everton, Villa, Tham)

We got 7 points against the top 4 last year.  Without those points we'd have only stayed up on goal difference.  Needless to say I disagree with you.

That's correct, but we lost away against City and Manure, hence my point.. We should play him at home, but not away..

Exactly, it's a tactical decision! What will hurt us the most? HBA out for months because we played him away against City and still lost or resting him in some matches which decreases the chances of injury and increases the probability of us taking three points away against opponents that's in the hunt for the same league spot (Everton, Villa, Tham)

What's the difference between him being out for a couple of months and him barely playing because the league is so full of clogger teams?

That's correct, but we lost away against City and Manure, hence my point.. We should play him at home, but not away..

:lol: :lol:

:suicide:

:lol: Righteo mate, can you reiterate exactly which fixtures we shouldn't play him in next year then?  Is it just Man City and Wolves away?

Guest fumiste

Invited on Thursday evening of the broadcast on RTL, Michel Ouazine, the agent of Hatem Ben Arfa returned on the wound contracted by his protégée on Wednesday during a meeting of preparation in front of Kansas City for the United States. " There, we are going to go to Newcastle, we are going to draw up the balance sheet. I think, knowing how just a little that takes place on this kind of wound, it is necessary to wait 48 hours because there is an enormous oedema. Then, you know, either you can set three months, like that maybe one month, one and a half month. We cannot pronounce for the moment. For the moment, he is got hitted but he is not poured. " The beginning of season of the former(ancient) Inhabitant of Marseille seems in any case already compromised.

http://www.sports.fr/cmc/scanner/football/201129/newcastle-ben-arfa-est-touche-mais-pas-coule_375727.html?popup