Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

The only question with him (aside if he's recovered well from the injury) will only be if he can repeat his efforts consistently/regularly during the season. If it's the case, then he'll surely be one of the best players NUFC had for the last years.

not so hard to achieve tbh  :lol:

The only question with him (aside if he's recovered well from the injury) will only be if he can repeat his efforts consistently/regularly during the season. If it's the case, then he'll surely be one of the best players NUFC had for the last years.

From all the clips  I've seen, he has a tendency to dribble too much. He dribbles two players without any effort, but when he goes for the third and the fourth, he runs into trouble. If he learn when to pass and when to dribble (like SAF taught C. Ronaldo) he'll be a world class player. I'm sure of it :smitten:

Guest Haris Vuckic

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article773487.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/Newcastle-Hatem-Ben-Arfa+cropped

:tiote:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/SPORT/Pix/pictures/2011/1/5/1294222095806/Hatem-Ben-Arfa-007.jpg

Guest mimifrench

From all the clips  I've seen, he has a tendency to dribble too much. He dribbles two players without any effort, but when he goes for the third and the fourth, he runs into trouble. If he learn when to pass and when to dribble (like SAF taught C. Ronaldo) he'll be a world class player. I'm sure of it :smitten:

Yes, that's exactly one of his weakness. But i'm pretty confident because before his injury, he tended to correct it in order to make his game more fluid.

Yes, that's exactly one of his weakness. But i'm pretty confident because before his injury, he tended to correct it in order to make his game more fluid.

Wrong, that's his ONLY weakness  :aww:  O0

Guest mimifrench

Wrong, that's his ONLY weakness  :aww:  O0

Wrong, even if i love him, he has a few weaknesses  ;)

Guest mimifrench

Wrong, even if i love him, he has a few weaknesses  ;)

Which makes him more human, so even more loveable?

Of course. He's a very "human" person, if you see what i mean. He attaches much importance to "human values" (?)

He's a very lovable character.

Female students in Jesmond will tell you that ;)

What ?  I'm beginning to be quite jealous like...

Hatem's interview on Telefoot after the Nottingham match : http://videos.tf1.fr/telefoot/exclu-web-interview-d-hatem-ben-arfa-en-integralite-6727562.html

- His injury let him know that there's a life apart football

- At the begining of the game against Forest, he has some "flashes" of De Jong tackle.

- Good words for newcastle fans again

- NUFC is able to finish Top 4 this season and qualify for CL

- He loves his number 10 position on the pitch, where he feels free to create

- He doesn't speak english yet

- Wants to play again for national team

Good interview that :thup:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Then I will say no more!

Come on, don't be shy !

It's simple curiosity, i'm not interesting in him lol

As above & additional to that he's well known to have had sexual relationships with half of Jesmond!

Guest mimifrench

Then I will say no more!

Come on, don't be shy !

It's simple curiosity, i'm not interesting in him lol

As above & additional to that he's well known to have had sexual relationships with half of Jesmond!

Liar !

Doesn't compare to Rooney's, man. Rooney's won it all, and will be England's top scorer of all time before too long.

He hasn't won it all and he won't get anywhere near the all time record.

He's 22 goals away. :lol:

Just stop trolling my posts, man. We're all painfully aware of your problems and subsequent boredom.

OK then.  If he ever wins a World Cup, or breaks the scoring record, I'll drink a pint of my own piss in your choice of pub on a matchday.

OK then.  If he ever wins a World Cup, or breaks the scoring record, I'll drink a pint of my own piss in your choice of pub on a matchday.

This eagerness to enter into piss-drinking related wagers leads me to suspect that for some it may not be as much of a hardship as might be generally assumed...

This eagerness to enter into piss-drinking related wagers leads me to suspect that for some it may not be as much of a hardship as might be generally assumed...

Still haven't lost a piss bet though.  Only place them on dead certs.