Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

OK then.  If he ever wins a World Cup, or breaks the scoring record, I'll drink a pint of my own p*ss in your choice of pub on a matchday.

This eagerness to enter into p*ss-drinking related wagers leads me to suspect that for some it may not be as much of a hardship as might be generally assumed...

Still haven't lost a p*ss bet though.  Only place them on dead certs.

Wouldn't say the world cup bet is a dead cert.

OK then.  If he ever wins a World Cup, or breaks the scoring record, I'll drink a pint of my own p*ss in your choice of pub on a matchday.

This eagerness to enter into p*ss-drinking related wagers leads me to suspect that for some it may not be as much of a hardship as might be generally assumed...

Still haven't lost a p*ss bet though.  Only place them on dead certs.

Wouldn't say the world cup bet is a dead cert.

I'm expecting to see Princess Diana riding Shergar on the roof of the Twin Towers before England win the World Cup!

Have never drank piss before.  And I don't think I ever will.

Just to recap, I've got four open piss bets at the minute:

If Gervinho score 10 goals this season

If Ranger plays for us again

If Rooney scores 22 more goals for England

If Rooney ever wins the World Cup

None of these things will happen, hence I won't be drinking piss.  Ever.

Guest mimifrench

Don't really know what to get from his cameo last night. Looked unfit. Terribly needs games. Looks like Pardew maybe restricted him from dribbling too much because of his fitness and frustrated blackburn players ready to hack anyone down?

Is that real ? I mean did he looked really "unfit" ?

Really don't know who to believe, considering i didn't see the game. Some people said he was class, good runs...

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Don't really know what to get from his cameo last night. Looked unfit. Terribly needs games. Looks like Pardew maybe restricted him from dribbling too much because of his fitness and frustrated blackburn players ready to hack anyone down?

Really don't know who to believe, considering i didn't see the game. Some people said he was class, good runs...

He didn't look unfit to me.

he came on at a point where Blackburn were starting to put in some frustrated tackles, leaving the foot in etc. Ben Arfa looked good, slotted in well, but he did run into the odd dead end. Amazing ovation though

Guest mimifrench

Sorry, don't know where (in what thread) to put in but in a few minutes there will be on canal + sport, a report on the Frenchies of Newcastle.

Guest mimifrench

Sorry, don't know where (in what thread) to put in but in a few minutes there will be on canal + sport, a report on the Frenchies of Newcastle.

Cool, make sure to let us know the important parts.

Only if i want to... (you didn't say PLEASE !)

I'll only let Sifu know what they said, the only who deserves it.