Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

:lol:

Why people bite is beyond me.

Why you decide to keep him baffles me & others far greater.

Is it purely up to me like? ???

People seem to have a good time conversing with him. Anyway, seeing as you're so bothered by it, I've added a poll somewhere.

You/admin, you know what i meant.

Good time? He pollutes the forum with his bile and brings out the worst in people and brings it down to his level, it resembles RTG any time he posts; didn't think this forum wanted to go down that route. If people want to converse with muppets they can go join RTG, plenty of choice there and the same s*** is churned out over and over, be like a pig and cover themselves in it, drown in it for all I care, just sick of decent toon fans drawn in by this w*****.

Are we allowed to freely abuse him? If not its like putting a biscuit on the end of a dogs nose and if it dares move punching it in the face.

You are free to rise above it, ignore his posts and move on.

If no-one answered his posts he'd sharp lose interest in baiting.

Whilst an individual is free to rise above the baiting (or WUMming), that's never gonna happen on a collective basis in an internet forum is it?? End result is inevitably that the thread gets hijacked and descends in nonsensical abuse. 

Cabaye particularly explained that when you're in the air, in the plane, you can see the stadium

Was even nicer when it looked like this instead of covered in s***.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6751/st20james20park2072.jpg

Hello

going to expand this beautiful stadium?

You can even add some

Probably not.

Issues: Can't get planning permission to extend certain stands due to nearby homes & inability to fill stadium at current capacity.

Cabaye particularly explained that when you're in the air, in the plane, you can see the stadium

Was even nicer when it looked like this instead of covered in s***.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6751/st20james20park2072.jpg

Hello

going to expand this beautiful stadium?

You can even add some

Probably not.

Issues: Can't get planning permission to extend certain stands due to nearby homes & inability to fill stadium at current capacity.

thank you,

damage, it could have a 80,000 seater stadium with a cozy fire.

in addition it would have been almost entirely closed.

but hey, that's a beautiful stadium with a good atmosphere.

Guest mimifrench

Thanks all of you for the comments you made on my yesterday post, it's cool to see that i'm not useless in your forum !  :lol:

@Nath : the interview comes from canal + (french channel), report from yesterday night.

@Chezgiven : yes, Paris.

Guest mimifrench

Who is that Wearside ? Not a NUFC supporter, right ?

No one know's what IT is, should be a documentary on Discovery soon.

:lol: :lol:

Guest mimifrench

He's a Sunderland fan, they aren't as well known as Newcastle in France, or in fact the world.

So, why is he often posting on your forum ? Thought the two clubs hated each other...

Thanks all of you for the comments you made on my yesterday post, it's cool to see that i'm not useless in your forum !  :lol:

@Nath : the interview comes from canal + (french channel), report from yesterday night.

Cool, which part of town? I'm bottom of the 17th. Je suis tres bobo je sais.

Guest mimifrench

:lol: Of course...

I live in the limit of the 14th (where i was born) and the 92 department (Hauts de seine, if you know).

He's a Sunderland fan, they aren't as well known as Newcastle in France, or in fact the world.

So, why is he often posting on your forum ? Thought the two clubs hated each other...

Because there is a saying.... if you can't beat them join them. Wearside has obviously decided this is the best course of action.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Because they like to talk about Newcastle more than Sunderland because generally over the course of the past 20-30 years we have done better than them, we have a better stadium, we're more high profile, even when the club is in a bad state we are generally better than them, they've been in the 3rd flight etc etc,

For an additional comparison - We have Ben Arfa & they have Sessangnon.

But they think Sess is better :lol:

:lol: Of course...

I live in the limit of the 14th (where i was born) and the 92 department (Hauts de seine, if you know).

Montrouge?

I know both well, i used to work at Pte D'Orleans was also based in Massy for a while so travelled through that part of the 92 everyday. I do business in Issy-les-moulineaux from time to time too.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

Ben Arfa has launched a challenge in Newcastle

Hatem Ben Arfa does not waste time adapting it to Newcastle. The club since last season, HBA has not really been able to integrate into the Magpies' dressing room but put on a very specific method to achieve this. For him, communication is IM-PE-RA-TIVE. According to the British press, the former player of the OM has launched a challenge to all of its French partners. He wants none of them speak a word of French and talk only in English to progress faster in the language of Shakespeare.

Belgian translator at their disposal

The leaders of the Magpies have already put the translator Belgian Philippe Albert at their disposal. "There are a bunch of French players here, but everyone speaks English, it will improve our communication, ensures Sylvain Marveaux. We're all really happy to be here. We still have much to contribute to the future. "We expect to see it all.

http://www.le10sport.com/Football/Foot-Anglais/Ben-Arfa-a-lance-un-pari-a-Newcastle-260952542.html

Ben Arfa has launched a challenge in Newcastle

Hatem Ben Arfa does not waste time adapting it to Newcastle. The club since last season, HBA has not really been able to integrate into the Magpies' dressing room but put on a very specific method to achieve this. For him, communication is IM-PE-RA-TIVE. According to the British press, the former player of the OM has launched a challenge to all of its French partners. He wants none of them speak a word of French and talk only in English to progress faster in the language of Shakespeare.

Belgian translator at their disposal

The leaders of the Magpies have already put the translator Belgian Philippe Albert at their disposal. "There are a bunch of French players here, but everyone speaks English, it will improve our communication, ensures Sylvain Marveaux. We're all really happy to be here. We still have much to contribute to the future. "We expect to see it all.

http://www.le10sport.com/Football/Foot-Anglais/Ben-Arfa-a-lance-un-pari-a-Newcastle-260952542.html

Nice.