Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

So to sum up the last 7/8 pages on this thread, Ben Arfa is now better than Rooney.

The poster Haris Vuckic is fast becoming my favourite poster on here.

Classic.

That's a shocking attempt at a wind up.

Looking forward to a spanking off Norwich tonight?

Wind-up?

If you read the thread you will find numerous posters genuinely claiming that Ben Arfa is better than Rooney.

Care to quote some of these "numerous posters" you are imagining?

Guest Wearside

Wearside, how did it feel to be humped on your own ground again?

Probably not as much as your hated rivals finishing above you last 3 years in a row.

Guest icemanblue

Wearside, how did it feel to be humped on your own ground again?

Probably not as much as your hated rivals finishing above you last 3 years in a row.

:lol: You'll have plenty of experience of that one, too, you tit.

:lol:

Why people bite is beyond me.

Why you decide to keep him baffles me & others far greater.

Is it purely up to me like? ???

People seem to have a good time conversing with him. Anyway, seeing as you're so bothered by it, I've added a poll somewhere.

People seem to have a good time conversing with him. Anyway, seeing as you're so bothered by it, I've added a poll somewhere.

You/admin, you know what i meant.

Good time? He pollutes the forum with his bile and brings out the worst in people and brings it down to his level, it resembles RTG any time he posts; didn't think this forum wanted to go down that route. If people want to converse with muppets they can go join RTG, plenty of choice there and the same shit is churned out over and over, be like a pig and cover themselves in it, drown in it for all I care, just sick of decent toon fans drawn in by this wanker.

Are we allowed to freely abuse him? If not its like putting a biscuit on the end of a dogs nose and if it dares move punching it in the face.

Wearside's a figure of fun and has been for a long time now. Have a look at the number of people who laugh and joke about taking the piss out of him. There's no comparison as you're trying to imply.

NE5 posts on Toontastic if you'd like to use it btw. :thup:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

So to sum up the last 7/8 pages on this thread, Ben Arfa is now better than Rooney.

The poster Haris Vuckic is fast becoming my favourite poster on here.

Classic.

Yohan Cabaye. :aww:

I see Wearside had hijacked this thread today. Not cool :huff:

Yup don't like it either. Everytime he/she posts in a thread, the thread gets hijacked and is driven down to abuse and counter abuse. The original thread is lost 

He is different from posters from other clubs like Kingdawson who at least mixes rubbish arrogance with some useful insights on Spuds.

Where??

You/admin, you know what i meant.

Good time? He pollutes the forum with his bile and brings out the worst in people and brings it down to his level, it resembles RTG any time he posts; didn't think this forum wanted to go down that route. If people want to converse with muppets they can go join RTG, plenty of choice there and the same shit is churned out over and over, be like a pig and cover themselves in it, drown in it for all I care, just sick of decent toon fans drawn in by this wanker.

Are we allowed to freely abuse him? If not its like putting a biscuit on the end of a dogs nose and if it dares move punching it in the face.

You are free to rise above it, ignore his posts and move on.

If no-one answered his posts he'd sharp lose interest in baiting.

He's not baiting :lol: He's just a daftie who people makes fun of.

Sort of agree, he tends to get a fair amount of abuse as well understandably. Thought his comment in this thread was classic WUM stuff though.

Cabaye particularly explained that when you're in the air, in the plane, you can see the stadium

Was even nicer when it looked like this instead of covered in s***.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6751/st20james20park2072.jpg

Hello

going to expand this beautiful stadium?

You can even add some

Cabaye particularly explained that when you're in the air, in the plane, you can see the stadium

Was even nicer when it looked like this instead of covered in s***.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6751/st20james20park2072.jpg

Hello

going to expand this beautiful stadium?

You can even add some

Probably not.

Issues: Can't get planning permission to extend certain stands due to nearby homes & inability to fill stadium at current capacity.