Hatem Ben Arfa

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest neesy111

Time for us to play out of the deal, Friday ffs.

This isn't a business deal which can take weeks and months to sort out.

Do you think it's more like buying a candy bar?

:lol:

Guest neesy111

transfers shouldn't take weeks like this one has been doing.

there is 3 weeks of the transfer window to bring in the 3-4 players we need, we simply can't afford to lose any time!

i seem to remember us selling woodgate to real, in a matter of hours, that's how business should be done!

Bloody drama queens. These things take time, we should fucking know that by now, and we are clearly the front runners for HBA.

We aren't in any rush to get him in, as he will not start for us straight away anyway, Hughton wouldn't throw him in the deep end.

If we can get him in the next 7 days or so he might be available for Villa.

There is another meeting between us and OM planned for Friday in case people missed that.

I know, this is why I don't understand why people are going nuts.

Gonna be going bananas if Niang moves. The president will cancel the friday meeting as of that moment! :frantic:

Guest neesy111

Bloody drama queens. These things take time, we should fucking know that by now, and we are clearly the front runners for HBA.

We aren't in any rush to get him in, as he will not start for us straight away anyway, Hughton wouldn't throw him in the deep end.

what if after 7 days, the deal collapses, then we have 7 less days to find a replacement.

we should pull out of this deal now, as we don't seem committed to the deal (i.e. on loan deal), and marseille are fucking us around

there is 3 weeks of the transfer window to bring in the 3-4 players we need, we simply can't afford to lose any time!

i seem to remember us selling woodgate to real, in a matter of hours, that's how business should be done!

Is this the first transfer window that you've followed? Puzzling.

How are we losing time? There isn't a rule that says you aren't allowed to be in discussions with more than one club/player at the same time.

what if after 7 days, the deal collapses, then we have 7 less days to find a replacement.

we should pull out of this deal now, as we don't seem committed to the deal (i.e. on loan deal), and marseille are fucking us around

He's right lads. Let's get out of this hell while we still can! :no:

Nonsense. Million pound deals don't get done over a phone call.

It's only because this has made it into the public domain why people are making such a big deal out of it.

Are you really so naive that you think Ben Arfa is the only player we are trying to do a deal with?

Guest neesy111

How are we losing time? There isn't a rule that says you're aren't allowed to be in discussions with more than one club/player at the same time.

how representatives do you think NUFC have, what has happened to get things done over the phone?

Guest neesy111

Nonsense. Million pound deals don't get done over a phone call.

It's only because this has made it into the public domain why people are making such a big deal out of it.

Are really so naive that you think Ben Arfa is the only player we are trying to do a deal with?

Yes, this is NUFC we are talking about and Derek Llambias as chairman, I've heard nothing of us being linked to any other players of his type (i.e. creative)

It's getting frustrating but there's nowt we can do but sit tight, not the best thing when were all gagging for a signing which could bring some hope to the season ahead, but all we can do.

Marseille have many suitors for Ben Arfa. We had one suitor for Woodgate who are a bigger club and we're offering a lot of money. No brainer so we bit their hands off, different scenario entirely.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol:

Neesy, you're making this thread a classic if only for the posts where you make yourself out to be a right idiot, mate. You seemed such a smart lad when I met you for the Red v Blue game, what's going on!  :lol:

Marseille have many suitors for Ben Arfa. We had one suitor for Woodgate who are a bigger club and we're offering a lot of money. No brainer so we bit their hands off, different scenario entirely.

And we made one of the best sales in the clubs history, up there with Dire for 8m.

And we made one of the best sales in the clubs history, up there with Dire for 8m.

Not sure I was thinking that at the time.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Barca chased Henry for near on 12 months.

Barca chased Fabregas for several months before making a bid, and thats still not over.

Arsenal chased Chamak (spelling) for 12 months.

Real life isn't Football Manager where transfer deals happen within the space of 2 in game days.