Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

It's all fine now, Inter beat a Dutch team 1-0 at home... RAWK has now informed me Rafa is still a genius and better then "Maureen" (Their pet name for the Special One, gotta love that Scouser Wit)

I have said it before, and I will say it again ... Rafa will meet Jose on the 28th of May 2011, at Wembley ...

Rafa, like a tender lamb to brutal slaughter, sacrificed himself on the altar in order to expose the poisonous corruption at the heart of English football.

Guest Heneage

I knew he'd join Inter. I highlighted the plus points of the move in a recent article I think you could be back in the frame for the title now.

Entertaining game with a lot of goals etc etc, f*** of

i miss the old Mourinho machinery which was ten times as fun to watch with deadly counter attacks and midfield control

I think Benitez has been told to play a more open game, yet things are just shitter. Simply don't have the players to play expansive football.

Cassano would help, though.

Entertaining game with a lot of goals etc etc, f*** of

i miss the old Mourinho machinery which was ten times as fun to watch with deadly counter attacks and midfield control

I think Benitez has been told to play a more open game, yet things are just shitter. Simply don't have the players to play expansive football.

Cassano would help, though.

More to the point, Inter don't have the manager to successfully play open, attacking football.