Italian Serie A - 10/11

ponsaelius

Inter haven´t brought any new quality players into their team this season. They won everything last year, and you might think it´s gonna be as good this year when you have the same team. But I think a winning team also need new players, some fresh blood, new hungry players.

Rafa Benitez might be a "problem" as well. He probably needs time to settle into italian football. My prediction is AC Milan winning the league this season.

Cesar has been s***, Maicon has been s***, Chivu is awful and has been the last two seasons at least, Milito is just not there, the defense is shaky, scoring 10 goals in 9 matches in Serie A.

makes me want to cry really, but after last year you could expect some degree of lazy minds but this much? bah

Really? I though Cesar saved you last night and Maicon played well. I have only seen three matches for Inter this season and Maicon and Cesar havn't been bad at all. On the other hand, you guys seem unlucky at the moment. You're left flank looks exposed defensivley.

But at least you have Coutinho who by the looks will become a great footballer.

He was my MOTM last night.

What's happened with Samp like? Toys, pram, etc?

Yeah, Cassano as usual can't last long without falling out with everybody.

Still, Moratti should be watching this very closely. Cassano is a self confessed Nerazzurri

Such a waste of talent.

I know it won't be popular with the masses on here, but he's more technically gifted than Rooney, he's just never had the consistency or been able to apply himself for a lengthy period of time.

Still, Moratti should be watching this very closely. Cassano is a self confessed Nerazzurri

Such a waste of talent.

I know it won't be popular with the masses on here, but he's more technically gifted than Rooney, he's just never had the consistency or been able to apply himself for a lengthy period of time.

It seemed he'd finally found his club at Samp. He's been absolutely brilliant last couple of seasons, taking them to the CL

and forging a partnership with Pazzini. Sorted his personal life out aswell, got married and looked to be settling down. Now it looks like he's messing it up for himself again by falling out with the president.

For his good I hope he sorts it out there and stays (he nearly went to Fiorentina in January but stayed in the end). However if he does leave, then Inter should be doing everything possible to sign him.

Guest Heneage

Such a waste of talent.

That's cos Rooney's English O0

But to be honest, I guess that's what Rooney has, that application, Cassano can only blame others for so long before he has to admit he's the problem, I do wonder if players like him  will look back in years to come with regret.

Guest Heneage

Yeah major fuck up from him, I'm Skyping with my girlfriend and it went from 'yeah..... uh huh........ WHAT THE FUCKING HELL, YEESSS!'.