La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So the Clásico will be played in April. I'm shocked. SHOCKED!

Aye, though did I read correctly that the April one is at your place? First time in a while it's been that way round isn't it?

So the Clásico will be played in April. I'm shocked. SHOCKED!

Aye, though did I read correctly that the April one is at your place? First time in a while it's been that way round isn't it?

Yeah, possibly since the mid-2000s. I honestly can't recall the last Clásico played before April. I don't particularly care when we play them, but it's starting to get a bit shameless.

Heard that Neymar has gotten a badboy image in Barcelona. That the newspapers thinks hes a bad boy, is that true? Pretty funny if thats the case.

Yes. Why is it funny?

Funny because it's true. Surely.

www.servicaixa.es sells the tickets available to the general public (10% of the capacity). That game is likely going to be a sell-out unless it's scheduled in some of the new bizarre times (like 23:00!!) that La Liga will use this season, so it can be hard to get a ticket from there. So if you are in Barcelona you should head up to Camp Nou and buy from the scalpers there if you don't mind the charge. They usually show up during the week before a home game.

Heard that Neymar has gotten a badboy image in Barcelona. That the newspapers thinks hes a bad boy, is that true? Pretty funny if thats the case.

Yes. Why is it funny?

Because Neymar really isn't a badboy. Badboys are players such as Barton (well used to be), Edmundo, or other players who do stuff on and off the pitch. Neymar doesn't fall in this category. It's a joke that a kid like Neymar, who is a family guy and does stupid things on the pitch such as provoke other players gets accused of being a badboy.

Neymar is off the field a quiet boy who has never gotten in problem off it. All his problems have been on the field. He's a cunt at times, but people forget he's barely 19 and has never done anything to deserve being called a badboy. His problems are on the pitch and like Sewelly says he's a little prick not a badboy not someone who comes late to training and doesnt care about teammates. He's very professional in that sense that he does everything for his team bar what happened with Dorival when at Santos, his problems lies most at not being mature and its funny watching the international cover of the kid since they seem to know shit all, especially the Spanish newspapers.

Yes. Why is it funny?

Because Neymar really isn't a badboy. Badboys are players such as Barton (well used to be), Edmundo, or other players who do stuff on and off the pitch. Neymar doesn't fall in this category. It's a joke that a kid like Neymar, who is a family guy and does stupid things on the pitch such as provoke other players gets accused of being a badboy.

Neymar is off the field a quiet boy who has never gotten in problem off it. All his problems have been on the field. He's a c*** at times, but people forget he's barely 19 and has never done anything to deserve being called a badboy. His problems are on the pitch and like Sewelly says he's a little prick not a badboy not someone who comes late to training and doesnt care about teammates. He's very professional in that sense that he does everything for his team bar what happened with Dorival when at Santos, his problems lies most at not being mature and its funny watching the international cover of the kid since they seem to know s*** all, especially the Spanish newspapers.

Spanish newspapers aren't accusing him of punching beggars and glassing women, you know, just of being a prick and immature.