La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whey they'll probably seal the title at Levante on Wednesday, which is a shame, but the atmosphere should still be class and aye I expect the trophy to be unveiled.

It depends on LFP, but it should be since it's our last home game as well.

What sort of teams do you expect to be playing in your last games, VI? Levante, Depor and... is it Racing? I imagine there'll be some rotation but I can't see Pep just playing full on B-teams.

Fair play to Malaga. Really dug themselves out of what was starting to look like a hopeless situation with a couple of good wins.

Good manager and a few good players probably just needed a bit of time to gel.

Ridiculously tight down the bottom. Would be quite amusing to see 'Team Dubai' go down.

From our POV it would be good for one of the bigger teams to fall through the trap door. Poach some players.

What sort of teams do you expect to be playing in your last games, VI? Levante, Depor and... is it Racing? I imagine there'll be some rotation but I can't see Pep just playing full on B-teams.

In 2008-2009 we fielded rather weak teams after clinching the title. I think we didn't win a single one of the last 3 games IIRC. Málaga is the last one by the way, not Racing.

Marca reporting toomrrow that Luís Enrique will manage Atlético next season. That's a big jump from our B team. CAn't wait to see if he tires to replicate our model theere.

A jump of over 300 miles certainly classifies as "big", I'll give you that.

Another one of our youth prospects, Héctor Bellerín, will leave for the PL. Chelsea, ManU, Arsenal and Aston Villa are the clubs rumored to have agreed a contract with him.

Sigh...

EDIT: Apparently it's Arsenal *again*. We shall unleash daily Puyol and Xavi interviews talking about Cesc as reprisal.

Sid Lowe on Twitter saying Valdano is off in the summer.

Would be good to see Bielsas madcap antics back in Europe. Surprised none of the Spanish teams or anyone for that matter taken a punt on Alejandro Sabella.

His cohabitation with Mourinho has been untenable throughout the season, so was to be expected. He's Pérez's right hand though, so it's a big deal.

Incidentally, his Real Madrid side in the 1990s played the best football they have played in the last 20 years, with Redondo, Zamorano, Laudrup, etc... so I know who'd I prefer at my club.

Another one of our youth prospects, Héctor Bellerín, will leave for the PL. Chelsea, ManU, Arsenal and Aston Villa are the clubs rumored to have agreed a contract with him.

Sigh...

EDIT: Apparently it's Arsenal *again*. We shall unleash daily Puyol and Xavi interviews talking about Cesc as reprisal.

pff, it's fair enough, English clubs are significantly more limited with Work Permits of non-EU types, so it's only fair we can steal your 16 year old boys  >:D

That'll be why I was thinking of Racing being your last game, VI. Somewhat back to front.

Ridiculous statistic like. Wonder what their average possession has been? Must be near 70%.