La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mark Bolton was brilliant, that is an awful decision to sack him, they will replace him with someone like fucking Tony Adams! Jokers!

???

Mark Bolton was brilliant, that is an awful decision to sack him, they will replace him with someone like f***ing Tony Adams! Jokers!

???

Because they love getting the donkey on the Spanish coverage and he is absolutly shocking and i have no idea why he is on there!

Tony Adams is currently managing in Azerbaijan. I wouldn't get too worried.

I've still seen him appear from time to time!

I'm glad Gabala took him off our hands full time from punditry but i await his horrific return...

i saw tony adams in a shopping centre in Baku not long before i left...was tempted to go and give him shit about the QF when ginola was sent off but he was with his kids

i saw tony adams in a shopping centre in Baku not long before i left...was tempted to go and give him shit about the QF when ginola was sent off but he was with his kids

You not over there anymore?

You not over there anymore?

nope, moved onto pastures new.....few hundred miles directly north to Atyrayu Kazakhstan :lol:

i get to go to all the nice places

http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/329627881.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1309018300&Signature=ZrspNCf4pjQOuiokM4qMhoOXbWY%3D

Doesn't take into account his personal honours...

sidlowe Sid Lowe

Sport headline announces Joaquín won over fans at Malaga presentation by telling joke. Click on link, no joke. Thanks. For. That.

Apparently joke was: Malaga play ChLg final and stadium is full. there's only one seat left, a man asks this woman if it's free.

She says no, it's my husband's. Where is your husband? He's dead. Oh. how comes you don't bring some other family member to take seat?

I would have, but they've all gone to the funeral.

Got to love Joaquín

:D What a legend