La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yes, actually a good idea with his physicality. And maybe put somebody who can pick a pass in midfield, Lass/Khedira dynamic duo not really working.

Didn't realise Khedira was playing.

You're not the only one. Bit of a disappointment so far, much more subdued as a player than he was in the WC.

Messi has climbed above Eto'o to become our third all time league goalscorer. He only has club legends Kubala (131) and César (195) above him now.

<60 goals to take the record right?  he should f***ing walk home...what a legend he's gonna be :thup:

EDIT, that's for all comps, how many for league top scorer?

No, no... that's league goals. Across all comps it's the same players with 235/196/164 goals.

But yeah, I'll love it when he takes the record, 50 years it has stood!

the best part is you just know, know messi will stay at barca 'cause it's the right thing to do - if he ever leaves for a man city or a chelsea super-bid i think i might just give up (on life)

how many behind in the league is he then?

He's on 109 league goals right now.

pretty much 3 seasons for messi then, barring a bad injury

Yes, actually a good idea with his physicality. And maybe put somebody who can pick a pass in midfield, Lass/Khedira dynamic duo not really working.

Didn't realise Khedira was playing.

You're not the only one. Bit of a disappointment so far, much more subdued as a player than he was in the WC.

Seems like he has had his wings clipped a bit by Mou the times I've seen him for Real Madrid this season. Asked to play a lot more of a disciplined role.