La Liga - 10/11

Neil
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is his playing time a consequence of Higuain's injury or does Mourinho really like him that much? Looking at his career stats, the most he had played in a season was 06/07 (63 games including Internationals and WC) and he went on to have that phenomenal goalscoring season with Man Utd. Now that's madness.

Errr... I checked Cadena Ser's website, and they say it was a pen, and it was because the bodyguard was preventing the aggressor from reaching Mou, presumably to get an autograph and not stabbing him to death with a Bic.

There's a recording of the program where they broke the news, but it's too late and I don't care enough.

Just noticed...

Gap between 1st and last in Prem - 33 points

Gap between 1st and 5th in La Liga - 34 points

Gap between Barcelona and any English club - lightyears.

:undecided:

If by lightyears you mean 1 late Nicklas Bendtner goal... then yeah.

Just noticed...

Gap between 1st and last in Prem - 33 points

Gap between 1st and 5th in La Liga - 34 points

Gap between Barcelona and any English club - lightyears.

:undecided:

If by lightyears you mean 1 late Nicklas Bendtner goal... then yeah.

:lol: Barca had 10 better chances over the two legs, it would have been a crime.

By the sounds of it, it would well have been a crime if Barca had gone out, but they didn't exactly put the final nail in the coffin and risked the chance of being knocked out by 1 freak goal. That doesn't sound like light years to me.

By the sounds of it, it would well have been a crime if Barca had gone out, but they didn't exactly put the final nail in the coffin and risked the chance of being knocked out by 1 freak goal. That doesn't sound like light years to me.

To anyone watching that match yesterday, it is clear that there is lightyears between the two teams.

... yet the light years aren't enough to avoid late scares against these teams?

If there were light years between them, they wouldn't have lost at the Emirates and they would have finished the game off so as not to risk losing late to the Danish Shola.

... yet the light years aren't enough to avoid late scares against these teams?

If there were light years between them, they wouldn't have lost at the Emirates and they would have finished the game off so as not to risk losing late to the Danish Shola.

Certain things went against them in both games, but in reality they still went through comfortably, 700 odd passes compared to 200 or so, and 19 shots to 0, men against boys.

8million passes, two hundred shots, four BILLION Cruyff turns, and they're all irrelevant.

4-3agg - the only relevant part.

Yes, Barcelona getting through comfortably, because they are lightyears ahead of Arsenal.

A team from either league doesn't seem like a fair basis for comparison of the two leagues, tbf - which is what I gather Turnbull's post was intimating at...

...so the sincere question is, beyond Barcelona/England's top side (which is arguable), who has the stronger league?

A team from either league doesn't seem like a fair basis for comparison of the two leagues, tbf - which is what I gather Turnbull's post was intimating at...

...so the sincere question is, beyond Barcelona/England's top side (which is arguable), who has the stronger league?

I'd say Spain.

<<<<<<< :undecided: