Mast-nailing with thy colours

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're a better unit than before, but as people have said it will be a test when we start getting beaten more and more regularly.

Should just about stay up though, even our worst season in recent times only just got us relegated last time.

As several have said, Blackpool and West Brom are worse and any one from Wigan, West Ham, Wolves, Sunderland or Blackburn have the potential to be worse.

It's going to be close though.

Think Colin has it spot on when he says from 9th down to 19th there's little in it. You could get a team you'd expect to do ok (Fulham perhaps?), who have a stinker, yet on the other hand someone like us or Bolton might over-achieve and finish safe mid-table.

Just saw a guy in a Spanish footie forum claiming that Newcastle are a lock for Europa League, bless. Sometimes it seems that most people outside England are still stuck in the Robson era when they think of you.

Personally, I think that if you maintain stability and team spirit you'll edge it (avoiding relegation, not Europa league).

I think you'll stay up.

Blackpool are already down, you're better than WBA and I think you'll have a better home record than at least one of Wigan, Wolves, Blackburn etc which will keep you up.

I think you'll stay up.

Blackpool are already down, you're better than WBA and I think you'll have a better home record than at least one of Wigan, Wolves, Blackburn etc which will keep you up.

seems to be the concensus.......;but 1878 mate would you please spread the word amongst the other nufc'ers that we don't think we are nailed on for europe.

I think we're going down because I don't think we've improved since our last season in the premiership. It is tough to judge since we did well in the championship, I'd like to think we can carry that on, but the realist in me says we won't. :p

I think you'll stay up.

seems to be the concensus.......;but 1878 mate would you please spread the word amongst the other nufc'ers that we don't think we are nailed on for europe.

:lol: I'll try. That seems to be the stereotype of your fans though and people love their stereotypes.