Manchester United v Newcastle United 16/8/2010 Live on Sky Sports 1 8PM

Guest neesy111

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I'm not feeling very good any more :lol:

As long as we battle and show commitment, I don't care about the scoreline

O'Shea's the weak link, need Jonas to run at him as much as possible. Wonder what's wrong with Lovenkrands, disappointing (especially if we get a spot kick, some bloody hope).

Bring Shola on.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't know why everyone's so nervous. We know what we're up against, and what we have to try and do, and what most teams will fail in doing.

It's home matches against Wigan, Blackpool and WBA when I'll be shitting myself.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It's probably the best selection. Smith for Guthrie is a fair decision, because Guthrie and Barton would just get overwhelmed.

Ah well. Pass me my brown corduroy trousers.

Tbf, at least Smith might go and get "stuck in", whereas Guthrie could easily get overwhelmed and easily dispossessed in a game like this

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

O'Shea's the weak link, need Jonas to run at him as much as possible. Wonder what's wrong with Lovenkrands, disappointing (especially if we get a spot kick, some bloody hope).

Bring Shola on.

Ryan Taylor is special teams, man. He takes all Punts, Field Goals and Returns.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I don't know why everyone's so nervous. We know what we're up against, and what we have to try and do, and what most teams will fail in doing.

It's home matches against Wigan, Blackpool and WBA when I'll be shitting myself.

Aye, but even so, it's the most nervous I've been for over a year!

Is Guthrie and Loven injured or something?

According to journos on Twitter they were putting Hughton's breadsticks up their noses on the coach down, so he dropped them.

What? :lol: