Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

Best game of the season or him today. Could have taken on their midfield alone if he wanted.

that may be going too far but tonight he was showing signs of what he was. also showing signs that he and cabaye are forming a partnership when defending....if they form one when we have the ball we will be a force.

Name a game he was better in, punk.

he gave the ball away less V spurs and many games last season when he had nolan as his partner.

Firstly, I said this season and secondly, he defended better tonight. I am right and you know it Balti.

Best game of the season or him today. Could have taken on their midfield alone if he wanted.

that may be going too far but tonight he was showing signs of what he was. also showing signs that he and cabaye are forming a partnership when defending....if they form one when we have the ball we will be a force.

he gave the ball away less V spurs and many games last season when he had nolan as his partner.

Firstly, I said this season and secondly, he defended better tonight. I am right and you know it Balti.

he was as good v spurs (who imo were streets ahead of the team we played tonight)

he was as good v spurs (who imo were streets ahead of the team we played tonight)

League position says enough Jalfrezi.

no it doesn't

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

Heza's been on the strawberry syrup.

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

you're saying that teams put on the performance of where they are in the division ? they can't play poorer or better than their position would suggest. why bother going ?

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

you're saying that teams put on the performance of where they are in the division ? they can't play poorer or better than their position would suggest. why bother going ?

Manchester United are the current champions and are currently level with Manchester City based on the fact that they too will lose at St James' and ManUre will win elsewhere. Spurs wont beat us at their place and wont catch ManUre because they don't have that final yard in them, sorry Dansak.

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

Manchester United are the current champions and are currently level with Manchester City based on the fact that they too will lose at St James' and ManUre will win elsewhere. Spurs wont beat us at their place and wont catch ManUre because they don't have that final yard in them, sorry Dansak.

so they are incapable of performing poorly because of that ?

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

Exactly. It wasn't their fault Newcastle were superb...

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

aye righto

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

aye righto

You better agree, bitch.

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

aye righto

You better agree, bitch.

we were very good, they were poor (one of the poorest man utds i've seen), as poor as they were bar 20mins  last week against blackburn.

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

aye righto

You better agree, bitch.

we were very good, they were poor (one of the poorest man utds i've seen), as poor as they were bar 20mins  last week against blackburn.

...and Australia is in the North.

They were poor but we exploited their weaknesses perfectly, their shakey backline and midfield, didn't let their strong wings do anything, and unlike against totenham you can count on Man U not letting their heads drop and keep trying, we contained their brief resurgence and then kept our concentration till the very end. Perfectly excecuted

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

aye righto

You better agree, bitch.

North is only a name. approaching from space theres no reason why australia shouldn't be towards the top of the globe.

We controlled the game, it's as simple as that, they didn't have time to be good and patient and we were direct, powerful and organised. It actually pisses me off that our own fans are already looking for reasons why ManUre let us win.

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

aye righto

You better agree, bitch.

North is only a name. approaching from space theres no reason why australia shouldn't be towards the top of the globe.

Maybe if your upside doon in your spaceship you alien mothertrucker.

We controlled the game, it's as simple as that, they didn't have time to be good and patient and we were direct, powerful and organised. It actually pisses me off that our own fans are already looking for reasons why ManUre let us win.

yet they had much more possession than we did.

don't get me wrong, we deserved it and earned it, but you are lying to yourself if you think man utd aren't going through their version of the run we went on in the run up to christmas.

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

aye righto

You better agree, bitch.

there is no up or doon oot there.

yet they had much more possession than we did.

don't get me wrong, we deserved it and earned it, but you are lying to yourself if you think man utd aren't going through their version of the run we went on in the run up to christmas.

What because they had previously lost a game? Okay then...

no it doesn't

It sure does Rogan Josh.

aye righto

You better agree, bitch.

there is no up or doon oot there.

Up is down you upside down dipshit.

FAO Madras:

The time has come when I must leave. I must say that I have enjoyed pointless debates with you int he past but none more-so than this...purely because we beat the present champions 3-0 with relative ease. I bid you farewell, and would like to wish you sweet reminiscent dreams of Yohan's free kick tonight. If you refuse this, I hope you die a horrible death in a distant land where there are no Greggs shops, Brown Ale or Stottie cakes.

Good evening Mr Curry.