Cheick Tioté (1986-2017)

madras

We controlled the game, it's as simple as that, they didn't have time to be good and patient and we were direct, powerful and organised. It actually pisses me off that our own fans are already looking for reasons why ManUre let us win.

yet they had much more possession than we did.

don't get me wrong, we deserved it and earned it, but you are lying to yourself if you think man utd aren't going through their version of the run we went on in the run up to christmas.

What because they had previously lost a game? Okay then...

okay, blackburn are fantastic then. (got to say they were poor at villa who couldn't capitalise, lost at basel in their most important game of the season)

right now i'd rather take man utd on than spurs.

FAO Madras:

The time has come when I must leave. I must say that I have enjoyed pointless debates with you int he past but none more-so than this...purely because we beat the present champions 3-0 with relative ease. I bid you farewell, and would like to wish you sweet reminiscent dreams of Yohan's free kick tonight. If you refuse this, I hope you die a horrible death in a distant land where there are no Greggs shops, Brown Ale or Stottie cakes.

Good evening Mr Curry.

what was there to refuse ?

FAO Madras:

The time has come when I must leave. I must say that I have enjoyed pointless debates with you int he past but none more-so than this...purely because we beat the present champions 3-0 with relative ease. I bid you farewell, and would like to wish you sweet reminiscent dreams of Yohan's free kick tonight. If you refuse this, I hope you die a horrible death in a distant land where there are no Greggs shops, Brown Ale or Stottie cakes.

Good evening Mr Curry.

Thought you might have said it wasn't a free-kick anyways...

:iamatwat:

Night night pet xx

FAO Madras:

Good evening Mr Curry.

Thought you might have said it wasn't a free-kick anyways...

:iamatwat:

Night night pet xx

dont be silly, off you go, hope the bed bugs bite you knacker. :lol:

We controlled the game, it's as simple as that, they didn't have time to be good and patient and we were direct, powerful and organised. It actually pisses me off that our own fans are already looking for reasons why ManUre let us win.

yet they had much more possession than we did.

We had more posession than them? 51% to us. ???

I honestly think that if we had better wingers with good movement off the ball it would raise Tiote's game a lot, then he would be able release the ball quicker as he would have better options. Wingers that can keep hold of the ball and not give it away easily. That would allow Cabaye to push forward as well knowing that there's more thrust in us keeping the ball without being countered too easily.