Shola Ameobi

Keefaz

The goals at Stamford Bridge were (for obvious reasons) extremely memorable, though. I was referring primarily to those that'd slipped my mind and thus made me question the reported figure of 71.

:thup: Sorry, misunderstood you.

The goals at Stamford Bridge were (for obvious reasons) extremely memorable, though. I was referring primarily to those that'd slipped my mind and thus made me question the reported figure of 71.

:thup: Sorry, misunderstood you.

I like you.

He's put a fair bit of weight on since that was filmed.

Carries to much weight imo   

Are his hips still supposed to be bad btw? Anyone know?

One of the best episode's ever.

"This is a car...ehh obviously I use on nice days like this, to go to work with, I've got a satellitte navigation system that double's up as a television."

Stats look much better when you go by starts tbh.

168 starts

71 goals

Does that take into account the goals scored as a sub?

Nail on head, stats like that are cringeworthy man.

I'd like to bet that if you did take away goals scored from the bench he'd have a 1 in 3 record. Not looking so 'shocking and truly terrible' then.

Would love to see him go to Scotland before he retires and run up some serious lols.

Guest bimpy474

Scored in the Camp Nou / Nou Camp, not too many Newcastle / ex players can say that, but overall its not a good record like.

What a moment that was :smug: :laugh: (even though we lost....).

Onto the subject at hand, yeah it's not a good goalscoring record whatsoever.

I remember above all the game being held a day late after heavy rain on the Tuesday i think it was, and of course for the Dyer leaning on the post shite........:(

168 starts

71 goals

I'd like to bet that if you did take away goals scored from the bench he'd have a 1 in 3 record. Not looking so 'shocking and truly terrible' then.

Would love to see him go to Scotland before he retires and run up some serious lols.

I'd hope no-one would be daft enough here to pay him what NUFC are.

Anyway, I don't give a shit what the stats say, I can see with my very own eyes that he's bloody awful.

Scored in the Camp Nou / Nou Camp, not too many Newcastle / ex players can say that, but overall its not a good record like.

What a moment that was :smug: :laugh: (even though we lost....).

Onto the subject at hand, yeah it's not a good goalscoring record whatsoever.

I remember above all the game being held a day late after heavy rain on the Tuesday i think it was, and of course for the Dyer leaning on the post s****........:(

Ah yes.........:dave:

168 starts

71 goals

Anyway, I don't give a shit what the stats say, I can see with my very own eyes that he's bloody awful.

He'd be the best striker up there since Larsson if he did.

If you don't care about stats then why lambast them as being 'shocking and truly terrible'? Simple fact is his goalscoring record considering time on the pitch is actually nowhere near as bad as people make out.

168 starts

71 goals

He'd be the best striker up there since Larsson if he did.

If you don't care about stats then why lambast them as being 'shocking and truly terrible'? Simple fact is his goalscoring record considering time on the pitch is actually nowhere near as bad as people make out.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

His goal record in the league cup and europe help his goals total.  He's on 49 league goals of which 11 were in the championship, so it's 38 premiership goals in around 9 1/2 seasons.

168 starts

71 goals

Less than 40 Premier League goals (despite taking a fair few penalties) in 12 years suggests otherwise.