Tomorrows derby...

madras

Guest neesy111

Darlo V The Heed...............who'd a thunk it.

Been quite a few people pissed off at the £18 a ticket, which is rightly ridiculous

Been quite a few people pissed off at the £18 a ticket, which is rightly ridiculous

is it ? bloody hell thats bad. I know a couple of heed fans going and they're worried there'll be bother. 

Why? Darlo need to squeeze every penny they can to stay afloat and many other clubs charge way more than this.

Guest neesy111

Sell a few thousand tickets at £18 or half it and get four times as many people. I'm simplifying but my point is clear. They're screwing themselves.

Ridiculous amount of money for that game.

Good luck to T'seed. 1-3

If they charged £10, I bet they could of got a few thousand more in, I'd might off just visited the match just to see a good local derby

Sell a few thousand tickets at £18 or half it and get four times as many people. I'm simplifying but my point is clear. They're screwing themselves.

Good luck to T'seed. 1-3

If they charged £10, I bet they could of got a few thousand more in, I'd might off just visited the match just to see a good local derby

:dowiespin:

Guest neesy111

Good luck to T'seed. 1-3

:dowiespin:

Better to have more people supporting the club than no fan's at all, which has happened under your theory.

That's the thing with Darlo, I don't think it would have boosted their crowd anymore. Even when they were near the top of League Two a couple of years ago before administration they were only getting a few thousand in. They'll have their loyal hardcore base of however many, and I don't think enough casual supporters in Darlo would think, "let's go see Gateshead today, only £10".

They should of done Feethams up. Cracking little ground with loads of character. Instead they opted to build that monstrosity so Reynolds could have his name in lights.

All it needed was the away/wooden stand doing up and it would've been a typical non-league ground. Decent atmosphere n all.

They should of done Feethams up. Cracking little ground with loads of character. Instead they opted to build that monstrosity so Reynolds could have his name in lights.

horrid manky pitch though that was a quagmire from september to april and a bouncers wicket outside of that.

horrid manky pitch though that was a quagmire from september to april and a bouncers wicket outside of that.

That the cricket or the football pitch?

That the cricket or the football pitch?

football. the pitch was hard and grassless at the very start and end of the season.