Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

he gets the goals....which is important! but thats about it. he might have 1 (maybe 2 ok seasons left)

personally i dont think we should offer him anything the more i think about it.

his best position is just behind the striker where he can take the unmarked runs into the box....which he does really well.

But he offers absolutely nothing in a flat midfield and i believe we should have someone better in the position just behind the striker. atm we probably only have Ben Arfa for that positon. I hope ben arfa will be placed there and jonas on the left...really want to keep jonas....think he offers much especially if he get and really attacking option like gervinho on the right

in a ideal team nolan will be on the bench which i wouldn´t mind....and i wouldn´t mind keeping him for 1 or 2 seasons as backup.

Not going to miss Nolan at all if he gets turfed. Not a fan at all. Won't show the committment to get in better shape, but wants to be guaranteed a long term contract at his age. Absolutely full of it. Get out of here.

Bullshit. No matter how you look at it he has been one of our most important

Players for the past two seasons.

Should he ve offered a 4-5 year contract... no.

But how you can say you/we won't miss him crazy.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Seems pretty official to me

I think him leaving now would make him forever a legend. Another season without the goals could see him knocked off his pedestal

Forgetting football ability, I'd want at least £5/6m for him for the contribution he makes to the club as a whole, let alone the goals he gets us. We know he'll absolutely rape the Championship. Might as well bleed them dry if they're that desperate, see how far they'll go.

Following on from Chron link above

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/west-ham/8562415/Kevin-Nolan-and-DJ-Campbell-set-to-become-first-signings-by-Sam-Allardyce-at-West-Ham-United.html

Allardyce managed the goal-scoring midfielder at Bolton Wanderers and made him his first signing at Newcastle during his time there, in 2007.       :undecided:

Yeah, was about to comment on that rather massive flaw in the article. :buck2:

Seems pretty official to me

I think him leaving now would make him forever a legend. Another season without the goals could see him knocked off his pedestal

Rubbish. Would be absolutely atrocious letting a guy like Nolan leave now. And for peanuts as well. Fucking hell..

"Goal scoring midfielder" what was the date of his last goal?

You cant take that away from him man, he has had a cracking season and banged in the goals int he championship.

He done his bit for NUFC.

Divvnt take it away.

Would like to keep Nolan tbh, player swap with West Ham, not sure who i'd take tho?!!?!?

Guest Roger Kint
Would like to keep Nolan tbh, player swap with West Ham, not sure who i'd take tho?!!?!?

Not that i know too much about most but theres maybe only Collison, Noble, Stanislaus, Nouble, Spence, Piquionne and Sears that are worth looking at. Not sure any of their main starters are worth bothering with. For the record i know some of those mentioned are, just listing younger players.

Guest neesy111

I reckon straight swap for Parker. Maybe they throw in a couple of million, too. :snod:

There is no chance I want Scott 'let's pass it backwards and do a roundabout' Parker near this club again.

Guest neesy111

But he starts for England, man. Clearly improved. Tiote would just have to live with not being automatic starter tbh.

:lol: