Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

My brother said he really want Stoke to sign him, has he been linked or just wishful thinking!?

Supporters of pretty much every club from 8th and down would love to have Nolan. Just wishful thinking.

Even if we're keen to sell, it's insane that nobody else would be in for him.

For what it's worth I think the club executives never really liked the existence of "this group of lads" and they made up their minds to disassemble what they saw as "player power" as soon as they could afford to do so. That kind of thinking no doubt largely motivated the Hughton sacking and the current ostracizing of Nolan and Barton during the off-season.

It's a risky decision and I'm certainly not happy with it. Reeks of Mike Ashley's pathological inability to deal with anybody who has a stronger personality/presence within the club than he does. (Shearer, Keegan etc.)

For what it's worth I think the club executives never really liked the existence of "this group of lads" and they made up their minds to disassemble what they saw as "player power" as soon as they could afford to do so. That kind of thinking no doubt largely motivated the Hughton sacking and the current ostracizing of Nolan and Barton during the off-season.

It's a risky decision and I'm certainly not happy with it. Reeks of Mike Ashley's pathological inability to deal with anybody who has a stronger personality/presence within the club than he does. (Shearer, Keegan etc.)

Agree.

If this is true mind, you have to question Nolan's ambition. Sure if he feels he has to leave to get a long-term deal fair enough, but surely he could have moved to another Premier League club?

Reckon he just likes being the big fish in a small pond.

Or Nolan is limited, has spat his dummy out at a new contract and wants away.

Or Nolan is limited, has spat his dummy out at a new contract and wants away.

Probably not.

Nolan probably want to play every game and not fight for his place at Wham + mak more money rather than staying here fighting for his place, sitting on the bench and leaving in 2 years.

Agree.

its taking it too far, isn´t it?

tbh i dont mind selling if the price is right and it means we spend on someone better....can only hope!

think is madness to sell under 3 mill. money has to be spend on a new attacking player!

We have money.

Purely on the pitch, Nolan going and Gardner coming isn't that bad a move.

However, the wider connotations of this move are fucking terrible. He's our captain and I'd hate to see the effect him leaving could potentially have.