Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Important we get a result today- his ban is less consequential should be come away with 3 points.

:( the sort of wily play I'd applaud if we didn't lose him for 2 games. Punk77, note how the game changes from a potential equaliser to 2-0, your chalkboard won't highlight this. Club captain tastic.

Had to do it. Sort of thing you hate when its against you but you applaud when its your man.

To be honest, if I was offered the scenario of winning this game but losing Nolan for Villa and Man U I'd have taken it for sure.

Yup. Got to make sure we get the win now, no point sacrificing players for future games if we throw it away in 45.

Relegation thoughts should be put to bed if we do seal the win, so maybe those youngsters/fringe squad players can have a chance to show their worth.

That goal was literally everything Nolan is wrapped up in about 4 seconds of play. Awareness -> movement -> composure -> finish. Typical, typical Kevin Nolan. :thup:

His awareness and movements in front of goal are immense..No doubt about that..

Ferguson-Barton-Guthrie-Jonas for me if Enrique is back.

That won't be so bad. Barton will have to look to get in goal scoring positions in Nolan's absence, and hopefully we'll get the same level of performance from Shola in the absence of Best.

Typical performance from him today. Great awareness in getting into positions and took his goal very well :thup: .

Was a stupid foul though and he was lucky to not get sent off. Alot of referees would have shown red there.

Typical performance from him today. Great awareness in getting into positions and took his goal very well.

Was a stupid foul though and he was lucky to not get sent off. Alot of referees would have shown red there.

Thought it was a clever foul.  It was never a red but could have resulted in goal in the end, so was good work.

It was Kosciely and that probably wasn't a sending off either.  The player was cutting in from the wing, different to being through on goal.  He took one for the team IMO and it worked.

It was Kosciely and that probably wasn't a sending off either.  The player was cutting in from the wing, different to being through on goal.  He took one for the team IMO and it worked.

Rubbish. :lol:

It was Kosciely and that probably wasn't a sending off either.  The player was cutting in from the wing, different to being through on goal.  He took one for the team IMO and it worked.

Rubbish. :lol:

If I remember it right, I thought that sending off was pretty harsh at the time too. Nolan would have been incredibly unlucky to get a red card today.

There was someone covering Koscienly. Popped up on the edge of the box about a second after Ranger went down.

He'd have been unlucky to get a red, but that wasn't my point.

EDIT:

1. Berbatov - 20

2. Tevez - 18

3. Bent - 13

4. Nolan - 12

5. Carroll - 11

Looking at that, it's just mental. Crazy. I just can't get my head around this season.

1. Berbatov - 20

2. Tevez - 18

3. Van Persie - 11

=. Nolan - 11

5. Van Der Vart - 10

Looking at that, it's just mental. Crazy. I just can't get my head around this season.

van Persie has only completed 7 x 90mins too.