Taylor Swift

Smuggle?

verb

[with object]

move (goods) illegally into or out of a country:

'he's been smuggling cigarettes from Gibraltar into Spain'

(as noun smuggling)

'cocaine smuggling has increased alarmingly'

[with object and adverbial of direction] convey (someone or something) somewhere secretly and illicitly:

'he smuggled out a message'

Smuggle?

verb

[with object]

(as noun smuggling)

[with object and adverbial of direction] convey (someone or something) somewhere secretly and illicitly:

I know what smuggle means you muppet, have never seen it used in that context before.

Smuggle?

verb

[with object]

(as noun smuggling)

I know what smuggle means you muppet, have never seen it used in that context before.

I think he's probably aware of this and was effecting a joke

Smuggle?

verb

[with object]

(as noun smuggling)

It's Greg, he follows me around the forum making comments like that on a daily basis.

Smuggle?

verb

[with object]

(as noun smuggling)

It's Greg, he follows me around the forum making comments like that on a daily basis.

I can't recall quoting the dictionary on here before tbh.

Smuggle?

verb

[with object]

(as noun smuggling)

:lol:

Smuggle?

verb

[with object]

(as noun smuggling)

Hilarious.

There was a nice little interview with Nolan on Five Live before the game.  He was saying how he had totally fallen in love with the club, people and city.  He loved how the whole place was obsessed with football.  He is about the only player that I would believe was genuine when saying such things.

Watch him hoy in a transfer request when Liverpool offer 8m in the summer.

I think you can rest easy on that one. However well he's done this season there's a reason why Liverpool chase players like Carroll and Enrique rather than Nolan.

Can't see Liverpool being interested in Nolan when they have Gerrard, Meireles, Lucas, Rodriguez, Poulsen, Shelvey and apparent interest in Adam.

I agree they won't buy him, but TBF to Nolan he's had a better season than all of those.

Can't see Liverpool being interested in Nolan when they have Gerrard, Meireles, Lucas, Rodriguez, Poulsen, Shelvey and apparent interest in Adam.

I agree they won't buy him, but TBF to Nolan he's had a better season than all of those.

Indeed.

Ssssh, don't tell that lad off twitter.

Throughout history, Newcastle versus Manchester United has thrown up some memorable encounters, and Nolan is hoping that Tuesday's fixture adds another to that collection - along with three points for the Magpies.

"There's always been some fantastic games between these two clubs down the years," he explained.

"Just look at the 5-0 win (in 1996/97), then there was Eric Cantona's goal in the 1-0 win for United (1995/96) and how good Peter Schmeichel was that day.

:frantic:

I thought 'smuggling' was an appropriate verb to describe how Nolan gets most of his goals! Technically I may be wrong, didn't mean to start vocabulary wars.

I was only having a laugh.

You're absolutely hilarious.

Ssssh, don't tell that lad off twitter.

Throughout history, Newcastle versus Manchester United has thrown up some memorable encounters, and Nolan is hoping that Tuesday's fixture adds another to that collection - along with three points for the Magpies.

"There's always been some fantastic games between these two clubs down the years," he explained.

"Just look at the 5-0 win (in 1996/97), then there was Eric Cantona's goal in the 1-0 win for United (1995/96) and how good Peter Schmeichel was that day.

:frantic:

:lol: Tweeted that to them both.

No real gossip from the Nolan talk in, other than he really, really doesn't like Dowie. Quick summarY;

Worst trainer: Ranger - Nolan has offered to stay behind with him at training and work on finishing etc. Nile always says no.

Best trainer: Coloccini - Nolan adores him.

Shearer: Had too many preconceived ideas, biggest mistake was brining in Dowie.

Dowie: Was "just a crap manager" - did a funny as fuck impression of him. None of the squad knew what Dowie was saying most of the time.

Leyton Orient meeting: Everybody knows about this now, was led by Nolan & Smith. Those who they wanted rid of, Smith/Nolan etc used their own agents to shift them out to speed things up.

Who Nolan would sign if he was manager: Connor Whickham & Matt Jarvis - expects there to be 4-6 new players in the summer.

5-1: Best day of his life (except his kids being born)

Allardyce: Still friends with him, feels big Sam was a little bit unlucky with the timing of coming up here (new owner, some people i nthe dressing room)

Pardew or Hughton: Pardew because he is better equipped to take us forward

Carroll: Carroll didn't want to go. Nolan only did piece for Liverpool TV because it was a mate of his who works there.

The Chicken dance (the quack): His mate dances like that...acknowledged that chickens don't quack.

Newcastle: Loves the place to bits, in the middle of negotiating a new contract to stay here longer. Asked Gary Speed's advice before joining. Speed predicted our relegation at the time.

Rivals: Wants Blackpool, WBA and Wigan to go down. Blackpool & WBA to show well we've done and Wigan as obviously a rival from the Bolton days.

Liverpool: Would never sign for them as he loves it here too much. Doesn't consider himself a Liverpool fan anymore.

Barton: A lot of little jokes about Barton being the best midfielder in the world. "He's a nutter, but a good nutter."

Nout else of note really, probably forgot some stuff but I think that's the bulk of it.