Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

Actually think he's been better this season than last. Not just the goals, but his allround play has been superior IMO. I don't care what Stu says, but that 10 game spell last season when he didn't score he contributed next to nothing. This season I have rarely got that impression at all.

Good captain too  :thup:

Actually think he's been better this season than last. Not just the goals, but his allround play has been superior IMO. I don't care what Stu says, but that 10 game spell last season when he didn't score he contributed next to nothing. This season I have rarely got that impression at all.

Truth. Not taking anything away from him... he's benefitted from the arrivals of Barton and Tiote moreso than anyone in my opinion. Those two allow him to do the things he is best at.

thought he was anon today. ther goal was a quality finish and one moment when taylor went forward anfd he droppped in, good reading.

I've never once mentioned his non-goalscoring, on-field contributions from last season. I'm purely going on his performances this season, the vendetta that some people had against him has hopefully been shown up for the groundless nonsense that it was. I've happily gone OTT in my praise since the mackems game as he's been consistently key to our performances - which a lot of people refused to acknowledge in sep/oct.

Lets just hope he stays injury free and in this vein of form - where he's creating, defending and scoring :thup:

I've never once mentioned his non-goalscoring, on-field contributions from last season. I'm purely going on his performances this season, the vendetta that some people had against him has hopefully been shown up for the groundless nonsense that it was. I've happily gone OTT in my praise since the mackems game as he's been consistently key to our performances - which a lot of people refused to acknowledge in sep/oct.

Lets just hope he stays injury free and in this vein of form - where he's creating, defending and scoring :thup:

First direct assist of the season today.

When he scores, he plays well. He's a great captain and can put in what is called a 'captains performance' (like Wigan on Sunday), but I maintain that the so-called 'vendetta' against him is not as absurd as is suggested - some games he offers absolutely nothing and is a passenger in the side.

But I won't go into that again tonight. He played well, took his goal well and long may it continue :thup:

All players have games when they're not very effective (even Tiote), difference is that Nolan has still popped up with 'just' a goal when not doing much else in the way of tangibles.

All players have games when they're not very effective (even Tiote), difference is that Nolan has still popped up with 'just' a goal when not doing much else in the way of tangibles.

thta may come one day. hopefully not.

First direct assist of the season today.

He's involved in the majority of our goals (when on the pitch) - directly and indirectly.

Wigan (h) ???

Wigan (h) ???

still played well, just not as magnificent as normal.

Now he's scored 9 change my name, avatar etc back.  The joke is officially over.

You know the rules. Drink your piss, then your name will be changed back.

Joke?

http://edge-img.datpiff.com/m8811577/affion_crokett_No_Joke-front-large.jpg

Guest Heneage

Didn't even seem to try inspire his team-mates like he normally does bar odd bit of useless shouting.

His short passing is normally strong but not today.