Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Strange how the club haven't said anything today. Even just a tweet or short statement to say we are thinking of him.

Read on Twitter people saying they're obviously waiting for a bigger gesture etc....that's bollocks

Incredibly distasteful and crude. Have a word with yourself.

Oh shut up man I wasn't making a joke, just a poor choice of word in the circumstances.

I lost one of my testicles 10 years ago so believe me I don't find any of this funny

Strange how the club haven't said anything today. Even just a tweet or short statement to say we are thinking of him.

Read on Twitter people saying they're obviously waiting for a bigger gesture etc....that's bollocks

Fucking hell. :lol:

just such a cold functional statement.

I agree, although it should have come sooner.

I am so gutted to hear it has since spread, this is truly devastating news. Thoughts going out to Jonas and his family. Whole situation is absolutely heartbreaking. Hope the chemo has cut it out, very worrying the first operation didn't stop the spread. Stay strong Jonas.

Well they could have put a bit more emotion in to their statement FFS. This is an employee who has given 6 years to the club, who stayed around when the club was relegated and worked his bloody socks off for the team throughout his time here. From all accounts a great lad in the dressing room and always willingly took part in commitments on behalf of the club especially with the fans. This is someone we care about and are willing for him to be ok.

What a shower of shte our club has become.

I really don't understand what some of you people want, tbh. The reports from yesterday are true, Jonas wanted to keep the story out of the news, the club offers its support to him. This is all we need to know. I am sure some sort of gesture will be performed at the Hull match now that his condition is common knowledge. I would much rather focus on the health of of someone who has entertained me countless number of times, then use speculative information as another way to rubbish the club. There are already so many avenues for that anyway...

Oh shut up man I wasn't making a joke, just a poor choice of word in the circumstances.

I lost one of my testicles 10 years ago so believe me I don't find any of this funny

So sorry, only just seen this! Thought it would be obvious I was just joking.

I had already seen Wullie's response after all!  :)

there's surely no way the club have heartlessly cut adrift a player diagnosed with cancer like, whatever else they might be there's just no way i can bring myself to believe they'd do that

Aye, the club did give him to get the permission to go back home for treatment.

But what I can't understand how Pardew can be so cold blooded and ruthless to tell a man who just came back from cancer treatment to train with your team, to basically go and find another club. Yes, he was probably being honest with not having Jonas in his plans, but ffs, I couldn't have done it.

And Jonas specifically pointed it out that it was Pardew who told him to leave. If he liked Pardew, he wouldn't have mentioned the cunt's name out to dry.

there's surely no way the club have heartlessly cut adrift a player diagnosed with cancer like, whatever else they might be there's just no way i can bring myself to believe they'd do that

Aye, the club did give him to get the permission to go back home for treatment.

But what I can't understand how Pardew can be so cold blooded and ruthless to tell a man who just came back from cancer treatment to train with your team, to basically go and find another club. Yes, he was probably being honest with not having Jonas in his plans, but ffs, I couldn't have done it.

And Jonas specifically pointed it out that it was Pardew who told him to leave. If he liked Pardew, he wouldn't have mentioned the cunt's name out to dry.

Well, I given the climate wrt pardew at the moment this is kind of the bit I was referring to. If he's done that, as coldly as it seems, then he's gone a lot further down in my estimation, which I didn't think was possible.

Until I hear otherwise I'm going to assume there's a little more to the story as I find it hard to accept that even pardew has done that.

i got skewed by that post from james on the page before, i thought it was being said that he returned to the club and was more or less told to beat it by pards?

Sorry my bad got confused by the De Jongs

The De Jongs got stripped of their squad numbers? ???