Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

I've given him alot of stick in his time here, but he went up ten-fold in my estimations today.

In the last 10-15 minutes, he looked like the only forward player who gave a fuck. And his actions nearer the end are an example that alot of them need to live up to.

:thup: he seems to have picked his game up a lot recently. If anything he seemed to up his efforts when Jose went off to help cover the newer, weaker replacement LB.

Agree with both of you, put in a crackin' shift.

Guest neesy111

I've given him alot of stick in his time here, but he went up ten-fold in my estimations today.

In the last 10-15 minutes, he looked like the only forward player who gave a fuck. And his actions nearer the end are an example that alot of them need to live up to.

Same with me.

The way he drifts past players at times, I don't think he gets enough credit for it. He goes from nothing/standing positions inside his own half to beating a player or two and getting some space at the byline. Beyond the best wingers in the world, there simply aren't many wingers at all who can do that.

If only he wasn't so inept when it came to shooting (his crossing has been OK in the past few games).

If we're nit-picking, I don't think he went to the by-line enough in the second half. About five times we were screaming for him to take it down the wing on his left, and he cut inside on his right and attempted to low (envitably wasted) cross. His crossing was much more effective in the first half.

If we're nit-picking, I don't think he went to the by-line enough in the second half. About five times we were screaming for him to take it down the wing on his left, and he cut inside on his right and attempted to low (envitably wasted) cross. His crossing was much more effective in the first half.

Being right footed he is always naturally going to want to do this unfortunately. I agree though although we were fairly static in the box aside from Nolan today.

Guest BooBoo

Loads of the ball today but tiresomely did nothing with it. He's an honest trier but i cant wait to see him replaced.

Loads of the ball today but tiresomely did nothing with it. He's an honest trier but infant wait to see him replaced.

We had plenty of balls into the box today, we can't blame the providers when the forwards are doing nothing.

Guest neesy111

Loads of the ball today but tiresomely did nothing with it. He's an honest trier but i cant wait to see him replaced.

He had fuck all up front.  Put some cracking balls in but no one there.

No doubt some ppl will have complained about the opposite a few weeks back.

Guest neesy111

Only player in our team that looked capable of running with the ball.

Totally agree, could not imagine, Nolan etc with the ball.

Only player in our team that looked capable of running with the ball.

Totally agree, could not imagine, Nolan etc with the ball.

Well, you'd add Enrique to that. But players Everton had on the pitch that can provide penetration via dribbling and attacking runs matched with a good passing game like Osman, Arteta, Baines and Rodwell, we couldn't match with our own. Hopefully Ireland and Ben Arfa will be able to provide that missing link in our team in future matches.

Harper

Simpson  Willi  Colo  Jonas

Guthrie Tiote

Nolan 

Loven  Best  Shola

:lol: :lol:

What the fuck is this?

http://www.gifsoup.com/view5/2110254/jonas-disco-o.gif

Haha yes! It was during the warm up against Blackburn IIRC.

---

How do I go about make that my avatar?