Shearer night on Five Live

Wallace

To be clear, Shearer said he doesn’t know Mike Ashley and never even said Derek Llambias by name only said he met with “the appropriate people” (which we assume included Llambias) – he said he had only met Ashley once in passing and has no idea what he is about.

I thought that in itself was inetresting.

He sounds really relaxed. Wish he was interesting like this more often :lol:

Yeah, people always talk about Shearer being boring and perhaps being too profesional maybe it's just because on motd people tend to get upset of he criticises their team. Which maybe makes him a little uptight.

there was some canny stuff on from the Town all day the day on 5live while i was driving.

Aye? Like what? Never usually listen to 5live.

there was some canny stuff on from the Town all day the day on 5live while i was driving.

Aye? Like what? Never usually listen to 5live.

they had an audience in the centre for Life, ( think it was Richard Bacon)  asked the audience to hold up Items that represented  the area,  A woman held up a map mof the Toon and a cumberland sausage.... she said its in case you bget lost or hungry... :lol:

To be clear, Shearer said he doesn’t know Mike Ashley and never even said Derek Llambias by name only said he met with “the appropriate people” (which we assume included Llambias) – he said he had only met Ashley once in passing and has no idea what he is about.

Del should be looking after the likes Al not because he is our former captain & our all time leading goalscorer but he didnt dump his exec box when we went down like a load of firms did.

To be clear, Shearer said he doesnt know Mike Ashley and never even said Derek Llambias by name only said he met with the appropriate people (which we assume included Llambias) he said he had only met Ashley once in passing and has no idea what he is about.

Del should be looking after the likes Al not because he is our former captain & our all time leading goalscorer but he didnt dump his exec box when we went down like a load of firms did.

Yeah the lack of communication is mystifying. It would appear that no one had the courage or the authority to call him back when for the various reasons mentioned it should be done. Shearer has said publically that he supports CH, kept his box, thinks we are going in teh right direction, etc. So why not have a sit down with him and apologise?