Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

So lets re-cap, we're not signing anyone of note.

Took the words outta my mouth. Who now???

Someone from the championship i'd imagine. Are we on plan E yet?

I wish someone would spike our hierarchy with a bag of E's.

hahaha :crazy2:

Said it before but I wish we'd go for Adam Hammill.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Everton-Wolves-Blackpool-West-Ham-and-Bolton-target-Adam-Hammill-will-move-to-the-Premier-League-this-month-admits-Barnsley-boss-Mark-Robins-article668119.html

Definitely on the move this window, for £500k we really couldn't go wrong. Really rate the kid, not as good as Adam Johnson but a similar kind of player. Good dribbler, good pace, can strike the ball well and play on either flank.

Great video on a certain video site showing what he can do "The Best of Adam Hammill 2008-2010".

Routledge looked amazing in the CCC last season. Still though for £500k its an option for when Jonas isn't producing.

He's a much better footballer than Routledge. Scored more goals this season than Routledge has since leaving Palace!

He's genuine Premier League class imo, everytime I watch him play he's sublime. Great allround winger and only 22.

I'm with you on this one. If we miss out it would be a travesty.

I still think we should go for Gary Hooper now that Celtic are attempting to sign every striker in the world. I think he's out for the rest of the season, but he'd be worth picking up ready for next year.

We probably should have signed him after we missed out on Moses and Beckford in January.

Is it finally time for Per Ciljan Skjelbred to realise his dream? nah, probably not.

Newcastle fan, ain't he? Might have a shot.

He isn't that good anymore :/

Is it finally time for Per Ciljan Skjelbred to realise his dream? nah, probably not.

Newcastle fan, ain't he? Might have a shot.

He isn't that good anymore :/

Have you watched the league this year? After Eggen came back and he no longer was forced to be a winger he returned to good old fashioned form.

That said, as much as I love him we don't really need him at the moment.