Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

Guest kingdawson

£3m for Keane wouldn't be too bad if his wages were sensible.

Doubt we'd sell him for that. Teams like Wolves and West Sham would be willing to pay more and i still have a feeling teams like Villa and Everton would want him.

More concerned about Jason Puncheon being mentioned tbh.

Who is he?

Creative midfielder - used to play at MK dons then southampton - I think he is at Charlton on loan now - got really good ability but whether he could make the grade is another question

More concerned about Jason Puncheon being mentioned tbh.

Who is he?

Creative midfielder - used to play at MK dons then southampton - I think he is at Charlton on loan now - got really good ability but whether he could make the grade is another question

Pardew knows the football league system very well dont you know!

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think Ashley would seriously consider signing Beckham (depending on the cost obviously) if he'd come here. Think of the replica shirts sales at Sports Direct.

Can you imagine Carroll feeding off beckhams crosses

Wanktastic

Financially and professionally it would b a great move

Doubt we'd sell him for that. Teams like Wolves and West Sham would be willing to pay more and i still have a feeling teams like Villa and Everton would want him.

I strongly suspect we would only take him on loan. Even in the unlikely event we could afford to buy him.

I think Ashley would seriously consider signing Beckham (depending on the cost obviously) if he'd come here. Think of the replica shirts sales at Sports Direct.

Wanktastic

That's what i was thinking. And we'd actually have a good free kick taker here...

Wanktastic

That's what i was thinking. And we'd actually have a good free kick taker here...

http://img.skysports.com/08/11/218x298/Ryan-Taylor_1449683.jpg

Hush.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I strongly suspect we would only take him on loan. Even in the unlikely event we could afford to buy him.

Harrys already said he will only go out prrmenantly

I would have a pokey bum wank if Beckham came.

Someone like Beckham would add a few thousand onto the gate.

Hopefully they'll put them extra seats over that Sports Direct sign on the Gallowgate roof.

Wanktastic

Carroll getting on the end of Becks' crosses certainly is a great thought.

Beckham scoring the last minute goal from a free kick in our last game of the campaign to get us into Europe (or to keep us in the league  :undecided:) is certainly a great thought as well.  :thup: