Players you were right/wrong about.

Lotus

He's got a point like Pilko. We replace Williamson and all our problems are over. We'll shoot up the league in no time.

It's got nothing to do with our misfiring forwards, one paced midfield or the blind, deaf and dumb right back - it's the CB who's barely put a foot wrong since he got here.

He's got a point like Pilko. We replace Williamson and all our problems are over. We'll shoot up the league in no time.

It's got nothing to do with our misfiring forwards, one paced midfield or the blind, deaf and dumb right back - it's the CB who's barely put a foot wrong since he got here.

But has in the last three games ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Carroll will be brilliant for us, will go on to play for England no doubt but his debut will be hampered by being up top on his own and not a single player putting a decent ball into him.

I have no doubt in a couple of years he will be leading the line with us with a better than one in two record by xmas in the premiership.

On an unrelated note that Bale looks a lot better on the left wing and I am not sure if Rooney will do much in the 2010 world cup. That Joe Hart looks a decent young keeper too and I reckon as crazy as it sounds we could end up with Hatem Ben Arfa here on loan.

Fucking hell! just the level of detail man  :kasper:

Carroll will be brilliant for us, will go on to play for England no doubt but his debut will be hampered by being up top on his own and not a single player putting a decent ball into him.

I have no doubt in a couple of years he will be leading the line with us with a better than one in two record by xmas in the premiership.

On an unrelated note that Bale looks a lot better on the left wing and I am not sure if Rooney will do much in the 2010 world cup. That Joe Hart looks a decent young keeper too and I reckon as crazy as it sounds we could end up with Hatem Ben Arfa here on loan.

haha class :lol:

Interesting...

Gareth Bale looks like a great, great player in the making. I'd pay big akkers for him.

Overpriced and vastly unproved. Would much rather go for Baines.

Any idea of Saturday's lottery numbers?

I was right about Fabrice Muamba, the most minor victory possible. Really wanted us to get him when he went to Bolton.

Haven't seen much of him this season but last season and any other time I saw him he looked very clumsy and shot at every opportunity.

Has he gotten better? Tiote is much better.

I was right about Fabrice Muamba, the most minor victory possible. Really wanted us to get him when he went to Bolton.

Haven't seen much of him this season but last season and any other time I saw him he looked very clumsy and shot at every opportunity.

Has he gotten better? Tiote is much better.

Yeah, now we have Tiote it isn't an issue, but at the time I thought he could be the player we needed for that position.

He looks pretty good to me this season, has anchored Bolton well and allowed Holden and Lee to get forward. Admittedly I haven't seen him over 90 minutes very often!