Wayne Rooney

SEMTEX

If that Webster ruling is for real and he can go for five mill next summer, they'll have to sell him in January at cut price to a club Rooney will agree terms with. The obvious qualifier for the latter is Citeh.

the way this has all broke makes it difficult to play him now with Fergie's comments, already 5 points behind and they have basically fernandez and berbatov. could man utd actually fail to qualify for champions league??? would be a nightmare with their already huge debts, nightmare for them that is  ;D

Much more to this than what Fergie has said surely.

no doubt, the fact that fergies even willing to admit rooney wants to leave (remember the whole ronaldo saga and wouldnt sell them a virus) is telling and fergie never tells things entirely as they are

ManU are f***ed then.

Yeah, he's been amazing this season. How will the cope without him?

That's it though.  He's gone missing this season and Man U are struggling to win games as it is.

Fergie has reinvented his team over and over. Every time it seems like they are a taking a step back, they quickly take several forwards. Can't see this being much different.

ManU are f***ed then.

That's it though.  He's gone missing this season and Man U are struggling to win games as it is.

Only because of their defence though they havent really struggled to score goals.

Manchester United fans want rid.

I reckon it's his Mrs who wants out the country after his affairs and stuff.

I've heard that she won't go abroad, as she wants to be close to her disabled sister.

ManU are fucked then.

You'd have a point if they were coping without him, but they obviously can't. Without Rooney's last season form they look no better than Spurs and it will only take them finishing behind them for the meltdown to begin.

Manchester United fans want rid.

I reckon it's his Mrs who wants out the country after his affairs and stuff.

She didn't know about them when he said he wanted out.

If thats the case, why did the Fergie/Rooney relationship fall apart? I thought only the personal problems caused the rift.....