Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

It'll take a few days for me to take in and for me to be able to comment sensibly about it today. I've never experienced anything like this in all my days of being a football fan. To be 5-0 up against the team you want to beat the most and watch us pass it round against their 10 men is just the thing that dreams are made of.

I have no words. Yet. Just unbelievable.  :frantic:

This is the bit that had me laughing like a hysterical maniac out of sheer childish delight. Just absolutely sublime when we were all cheering each pass. Sublime. :lol:

Ameobi said he had no qualms about taking the penalty, despite Nolan being on for his hat-trick at the time. "I'm the designated penalty taker in the team and at the end of the day I had to do a professional job," he said. "At 2-0 they are still in the game and that's my job. I practised taking them yesterday and none went in so I'm delighted."

(posted yet?)

Anyway, Shola :smug:

Ameobi said he had no qualms about taking the penalty, despite Nolan being on for his hat-trick at the time. "I'm the designated penalty taker in the team and at the end of the day I had to do a professional job," he said. "At 2-0 they are still in the game and that's my job. I practised taking them yesterday and none went in so I'm delighted."

(posted yet?)

WTF! :lol:

(posted yet?)

Shola's fantastic.

I'll tell yous what's fantastic. One of my managers, who happens to be a mackem season ticket holder was outed on friday as a tranny. Lasses knickers, lingerie, dresses, make up, the lot. He even had a bra fitting in la senza. :D

Best weekend ever!

I'll tell yous what's fantastic. One of my managers, who happens to be a mackem season ticket holder was outed on friday as a tranny. Lasses knickers, lingerie, dresses, make up, the lot. He even had a bra fitting in la senza. :D

Best weekend ever!

wat

Best weekend ever!

that's awesome I'm laughing hysterically at your post, great work

Best weekend ever!

I, too, find it funny that you're making fun of a man who's according to your post been stigmatised for probably the rest of his life due to something regarding his sexuality that's (probably) not in his control.

Guest marky555

Some kid on SMB forum has posted a message saying he's just burned his Mackem top in the front garden.

His 'joined date' on the forum is Dec 2007 and he seems fairly well known by the people on the site!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Anyone outside the Leazes/Milburn stand after the match? What were those bomb like sounds going off??

Aye they were fireworks/bangers. They were being hoyed at the coppers as they kept charging at us down the road past the milburn reception

Best weekend ever!

I, too, find it funny that you're making fun of a man who's according to your post been stigmatised for probably the rest of his life due to something regarding his sexuality that's (probably) not in his control.

Him wearing lasses clothes only mildy amuses me. The fact that he's 1) a massive wanker and b) a mackem is the truly great part. On leaving work on friday he must have thought how can it possibly get any worse? 

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Anyone outside the Leazes/Milburn stand after the match? What were those bomb like sounds going off??

Aye they were fireworks/bangers. They were being hoyed at the coppers as they kept charging at us down the road past the milburn reception

Aren't you from NeoGAF?

Best weekend ever!

Him wearing lasses clothes only mildy amuses me. The fact that he's 1) a massive wanker and b) a mackem is the truly great part. On leaving work on friday he must have thought how can it possibly get any worse? 

I'll admit it's a funny scenario if he's just your average run to the mill pervert and not an actual transexual.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

We need to get the atmosphere back, badly. Today it was absolutely fantastic in the Gallowgate - to the extent that half of the mackem lot didn't want the ball.

I agree you can sense the lack of it against lesser games and we need to re install it making st. James a scary place to come once again.