Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

Anyone outside the Leazes/Milburn stand after the match? What were those bomb like sounds going off??

Aye they were fireworks/bangers. They were being hoyed at the coppers as they kept charging at us down the road past the milburn reception

Aren't you from NeoGAF?

Yea i post there. I take it your ChrisWok?

Anyone outside the Leazes/Milburn stand after the match? What were those bomb like sounds going off??

Aye they were fireworks/bangers. They were being hoyed at the coppers as they kept charging at us down the road past the milburn reception

Aren't you from NeoGAF?

Holy fuck . Neogaf. Here . Fuck me.

OK its gonna take me a while to read all this and I'm expecting some absolute GOLD. But personally, it was an absolute privilege to live this day and its one i'll never ever forget. Each player was - without exception - phenomenal and we really do have a new batch of Geordie icons. Nolan has got plenty of grief before, but his place in history is assured.

It still feels surreal and I expect to wake up soon, but today really was the ultimate. Of everything.

Instead of talking about it for hours (which is easily done), might just leave it at this - thank you for today. Unless we win a trophy, things will never ever ever get better than this.