Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

Guest johnson293

f*** i wish it wasnt Monday morning....

Wonder what macca thought of the game! looking forward to the leg-ends for once tonight

Never listen to the Leg-Ends anymore, since Total Sport started on Radio Newcastle - but did hear a bit of the prematch on the radio yesterday.

Slaven was there saying he hoped Sunderland won - he has a real problem with Newcastle - so might indeed be worth a listen tonight, to hear the mackem and Slaven taking it from the callers.

f*** i wish it wasnt Monday morning....

Wonder what macca thought of the game! looking forward to the leg-ends for once tonight

Never listen to the Leg-Ends anymore, since Total Sport started on Radio Newcastle - but did hear a bit of the prematch on the radio yesterday.

Slaven was there saying he hoped Sunderland won - he has a real problem with Newcastle - so might indeed be worth a listen tonight, to hear the mackem and Slaven taking it from the callers.

The state the burra are in, he should be on suicide watch

Yes, 3 legends should be epic tonight, having to listen micky horshit lecture us on being in the prem, we had been there 16 years straight until the club hit the skids.  Bellends, this is going to be a classic.

Wonder if horshit will cry off like slaven did when bror got relegated

It was as spineless a Sunderland side as I can remember.

Fuck me, Wellbeck, Malbranque and Turner looked completely bewildered. Heartless.

I see the Stadium of Light Christmas menu is out today:

Roast Wearside turkey with black and White stuffing.

To follow a big fat slice of humble pie with a sour grape custard.

All washed down with rich creamy pints of bitter.

It was as spineless a Sunderland side as I can remember.

Fuck me, Wellbeck, Malbranque and Turner looked completely bewildered. Heartless.

we could really have broken them here, death knell on thier season. Short getting pissed off with Quinn and bagpuss- relegation fodder.

im loving this.

It was cowardly support from them yesterday. Lose a derby and you have to take it. Most of them abandoned their side after half time.

Some mackem was going absolutely ballistic when Justin Lockwood shouted "are you lot still here!?"

RTG is such a guilty pleasure at the moment.

had a £20 bet with a mate aswell as the loser having to have his photo taken with the opposite teams top holding up a bit of paper saying 'the better team won'. Cheers brucey

RTG is such a guilty pleasure at the moment.

had a £20 bet with a mate aswell as the loser having to have his photo taken with the opposite teams top holding up a bit of paper saying 'the better team won'. Cheers brucey

The match thread is quality from start to finish

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?s=9d1430a8a89db68c9d2a257e66be3d60&t=535742

the police today.

was wanting your thoughts about how you felt the police tret our fantastic supporters today? thought it was stupid holding us when so many of us were down stairs before the final wistle. then they take us out side in to a little compound then hold us their? total bell ends, cmon get a grip. then they took the convoy a different way as the 1 2 3 1 was shut but on the way back it was open and they still brought us the long way. thoughts? i was on bus 13 so unlucky man!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=536425

Actually some quite astute and intelligent appraisal on this one. Some shite too but it seems not all mackems are stupid.

A load of anti Bruce stuff - most seem to want him out.

Wonder if the papers will run with a manager on the brink story that actually has some substance ?

Don't suppose he'll be too bothered anyway as he enjoys a few bevvies in his north-Newcastle local this evening.

:lol:

I cant stop laughing at Cattermole, this tough lad from boro looked like a scared rabbit.  Never seen someone s*** their pants so much in a game.

:lol:

Showed up for what he is - a very average player.

Can't believe Bruce paid so much for him, gave him a huge contract AND made him captain. He's a liability in today's football and very ineffective as a player.

Sunderland had better players on the bench and dare I say it out on loan, who would have been better suited to yesterday's atmosphere.

Thanks Brucie !