Things are about to get a bit Messi

Interpolic

A video means nowt - he could be easily drinking Apple juice.

We need to send Decky in to moderate the process. But he could bribe him and turn him into a double agent - best send Yorkie in too.

If all else fails, just ban him anyway Dave. ;)

Would be great if Nolan had a celebratory shirt prepared for when goal number 8 goes in.

"Geordie boy, drinking the piss, geordie boy, drinking the piss"

:lol: If there's ever an 'ask Kevin Nolan' like their was with Tiote, someone should send the question in to get him involved.

Would be great if Nolan had a celebratory shirt prepared for when goal number 8 goes in.

"Geordie boy, drinking the piss, geordie boy, drinking the piss"

:lol: If there's ever an 'ask Kevin Nolan' like their was with Tiote, someone should send the question in to get him involved.

I think he's got bigger kebabs to devour mate.

Actually, the more I think about this, the more I want Interpolic and Mike to drink each others piss; a transatlantic piss party if you will. They have to mail each other a pot of piss then each has to film themselves opening it and then drinking it. Full mouth rinse and everything.

Howay Nolan lad, nee more goals please.  :thup:

The more I think about this, the more it's becoming apparent pedro is getting a little too keen on 2 people he's never met drinking each other's urine. :undecided:

Tbh Neil, it's always struck me that it was a bit unfair that there was no forfeit for me (or Mike!) if Nolan gets less than 8 goals. I've just neglected to mention it because it suits me down to the ground.

Tbf Messi probably never thought I'd be sad enough to remember it and hoy it in his face every 5 seconds.

The more I think about this, the more it's becoming apparent pedro is getting a little too keen on 2 people he's never met drinking each other's urine. :undecided:

Tbh Neil, it's always struck me that it was a bit unfair that there was no forfeit for me (or Mike!) if Nolan gets less than 8 goals.  I've just neglected to mention it because it suits me down to the ground.

Tbf Messi probably never thought I'd be sad enough to remember it and hoy it in his face every 5 seconds.

:lol: Whooooa! What does this have to do with me? I'm not in on this!

Never mind the fact that went to page 2 to find this thread with the intent of setting the stage for a goal vs Blackburn.

I'm just passing by, man. I don't even know the whole story and all that.

:lol: tbh, I don't want him to drink his piss. I just think it's hilarious that Nolan is going to score 8.

Also! For what it's worth, no one told Messi to be a sick bastard and say he'd drink his own piss if Nolan got 8.

I think that the stakes need to be upped a bit if I'm honest. Before drinking the cup of piss Messi should have three wanks in one day then go to bed without washing his penis and the next day right before drinking said cup of piss he must rub his cheesy bellend all the way around the rim of the mug.

Cheesypisswater ftw.

I think that the stakes need to be upped a bit if I'm honest. Before drinking the cup of piss Messi should have three wanks in one day then go to bed without washing his penis and the next day right before drinking said cup of piss he must rub his cheesy bellend all the way around the rim of the mug.

Cheesypisswater ftw.

Goodness me. :lol:

Cheesypisswater ftw.

Sounds like the most disgusting cocktail ever  :lol: