The Legends/Total Sport/606 Thread - Three Legends Axed

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

I can't stand to listen to the Legends these days, it's absolutely dreadful, three idiots all shouting over each other without a brain cell between them, and the majority of the callers are even worse

Total Sport is better, a more reasoned and structured debate with generally sensible callers on.  Plus there's fuck all about Boro, who nobody gives a shit about anyway.

Some daft twats get in contact with this like :lol:

cant liste when this woman comes on. theres also this ald one that rings up and horseshit tries to flirt with  her. :dowie:

This her? :lol:

thers this un and another awld un.

Macca gets on 606 as well - think he gets to Scotland games as well? Got no time for the kid, disability of not.

I listen (and contribute) to Total Sport these days. Far superior show and no Boro rubbish as mentioned above. Have met Simon Pryde, John Anderson and they are decent lads. Matthew 'Razor' Raisbeck is also related to me from way back and of course he picked a good game for his first Toon commentary on Sunday. :)

someone emails in saying if we win our next two games, we could be 8 points ahead of sunderland.  Cue Horseshit,

'oh, if they win their next two, its maybe, maybe.  They have to win, we play *voice slightly quietens* Tottenham....and Chel... *voice fades*'.   :lol:

:lol:

someone emails in saying if we win our next two games, we could be 8 points ahead of sunderland.  Cue Horseshit,

'oh, if they win their next two, its maybe, maybe.  They have to win, we play *voice slightly quietens* Tottenham....and Chel... *voice fades*'.   :lol:

:lol:

:lol: He's a pure knob like

Macca said last week he thought the blind school had turned up to play for sunderland against us. Is it 100% certain that the lad is blind?

He's a nob either way.

He is, there's a 'documentary' about him and his dodgy eyes on YouTube.

is he actually blind? if so, how's he commenting on what's happened at the match if he hasnt seen it?

not that it stops people on this forum mind you  :boomboom:

Stopped listening to it when they got rid of Gates (and, coincidentally, when I no longer had to drive alone the Western Bypass every day at that time).  Horswill is just dreadful, but not as bad as that bloke who does the mackem punditry on real radio during the matches.  Not the commentator, their Bob Moncur equivalent.

Gary Bennett or is that BBC Ncl?