The Legends/Total Sport/606 Thread - Three Legends Axed

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Fucking hell, they've had Alan Pardew on and now Shaka Hislop, are they doing a hit list of people I hate most?

"After the news, we get the views of Damien Duff and Jermaine Jenas, but first here's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer with the traffic"

Dunno why I listen to these things, they just wind me up, much like coming on here really but I least on here I can argue back.

Some halfwit on Radio Newcastle telling us how good a job Ashley is doing. "The club has progressed under Ashley, we needed rid of the likes of Robert"

f***ing thick as mince.

I heard that. Laughable, especially the Robert comment. One of Ashley's relatives maybe? :D

Guest Heneage

f***ing hell, they've had Alan Pardew on and now Shaka Hislop, are they doing a hit list of people I hate most?

"After the news, we get the views of Damien Duff and Jermaine Jenas, but first here's Ole Gunnar Solskjaer with the traffic"

What's wrong with Big Shaka? He does ESPN's Football show and he's quite good, damn sight better than the Irish hobbit who co-hosts.

f***ing hell, they've had Alan Pardew on and now Shaka Hislop, are they doing a hit list of people I hate most?

What's wrong with Big Shaka? He does ESPN's Football show and he's quite good, damn sight better than the Irish hobbit who co-hosts.

Wullie doesn't like him. Blames him for not winning the title in 95-96. Had nowt to do with his hero, Pavel 'mistake every other game' Srnicek.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll put my You're on Sky Sports views in here too. Havn't watched this in a while, it's quite amusing seeing these new people them rip the retards apart tbf, so pretty much with every phone call.

• 6 months later...

anybody know the story about a row between malcom and bernie?

Isn't that the whole premise of the poxy 'show'?

prtty much aye- but apparently they had a proper angry exchange- they were both missing last week- malcolm is back tonight, still no bernie. my old man says they had a fight and got pulled off air :lol:

• 8 months later...