The on field indiscipline

The Prophet

That's now three players who've needlessly lashed out leaving the squad weakened for three games, it's completely unacceptable. The squad is paper thin as it is without pety score settling in the form of violent conduct.

It can hardly be called a trend but indiscipline is creeping in and it has to stop. The three may claim to have been caught up in the heat of the moment but they need to learn to restrain themselves. All we can hope is there is some form of internal discipline proceedure in place to deter it from happening again.

We're now heading into three difficult matches without our first choice centre backs pairing and for what? Not being professional enough to see through the red mist? We've got a tough enough season ahead without our own players shooting us in the foot.

I think it was confirmed somewhere they had been banned.  I think sometimes its something you have to accept.  Some will say Hughton is a soft touch but so called disciplinarians in football in the past haven't been able to stop players losing it in the heat of the moment. 

Guest neesy111

It is unacceptable that these 3 have let their team mates down badly, when we need them during a tricky part of the season.

Hit them where it hurts in the pocket firstly, but they should be reprimanded by Hughton and those in the board.  Unacceptable behaviour.

I think it was confirmed somewhere they had been banned.  I think sometimes its something you have to accept.  Some will say Hughton is a soft touch but so called disciplinarians in football in the past haven't been able to stop players losing it in the heat of the moment. 

hughton ? why bring nolans assistant into this ?

highton ? why bring nolans assistant into this ?

I don't get it.

highton ? why bring nolans assistant into this ?

:colo:

That's now three players who've needlessly lashed out leaving the squad weakened for three games, it's completely unacceptable. The squad is paper thin as it is without pety score settling in the form of violent conduct.

It can hardly be called a trend but indiscipline is creeping in and it has to stop. The three may claim to have been caught up in the heat of the moment but they need to learn to restrain themselves. All we can hope is there is some form of internal discipline proceedure in place to deter it from happening again.

We're now heading into three difficult matches without our first choice centre backs pairing and for what? Not being professional enough to see through the red mist? We've got a tough enough season ahead without our own players shooting us in the foot.

The Club is a fucking shambles from top to bottom. A few decent results and it seems reality disappears out the window.

i have no doubt that Barton, Colo and now Williamson will have been fined,  its pretty common practice for sendings off to be followed by club fines.   They're normally in the contract.

So are relegation clauses.

haha very true and now slightly late we have started putted them in!

The Club is a f***ing shambles from top to bottom. A few decent results and it seems reality disappears out the window.

If the club is shamblkes from top to bottom what did you make of the Souness and Roeder eras?

Clubs are allowed to fine players 2 weeks wages for indiscipline.  Any more and they need to contact the PFA. 

if the PFA complains about financial penalties dished out due to an elbow in the face and a headbutt to it's own members then gordon taylor needs to be anally probed by an african elephant.

Guest neesy111

Clubs are allowed to fine players 2 weeks wages for indiscipline.  Any more and they need to contact the PFA. 

if the PFA complains about financial penalties dished out due to an elbow in the face and a headbutt to it's own members then gordon taylor needs to be anally probed by an african elephant.

Agreed, never ever have liked him.

It is shocking and makes my piss boil!!

Hardly as if we are awash with quality players ready to step in, these players need to be made to understand the consequences of their actions.

I really hope there had been a fine and they have been roasted, but I doubt it.

I'd love to bump into anyone of them and let them know how i feel, fucking idiots (not that they care)