The on field indiscipline

The Prophet

would personally hold off on squad indiscipline thoughts until it happens again. Willicini havn't exactly been known for outburts like they both had, I'm going to put it down to a bad day at the office for those 2 until they do it again. And Barton, well, we know what we're getting with him, sadly.

• 2 weeks later...

Another five bookings today. We've got a tiny squad yet pick up an incredible amount of ludicrous and unnecessary cards. Jonas' today was the worst, so needless.

Guthrie, Jonas, Jose and Smith's were all pointless, and 2 of them reckless. Absolutely unneeded. Wasn't paying attention by the time of Sol's so can't say. Seems like we've got a petulant little bunch on our hands when things aren't going out way.

Guthrie, Jonas, Jose and Smith's were all pointless, and 2 of them reckless. Absolutely unneeded. Wasn't paying attention by the time of Sol's so can't say. Seems like we've got a petulant little bunch on our hands when things aren't going out way.

Campbell shouldn't have been booked as the player ran into him and getting out of the way would have been impossible.

I'd say Jonas's card was a tactical foul, WB were away if he hadn't brought him down.

I'd say Jonas's card was a tactical foul, WB were away if he hadn't brought him down.

They were about half way into their own half. It was absolutely ridiculous.

Shouldn't have given the ball away in the first place.