Alan Pardew

JH

Enrique hasn't been offered a deal - him and his brother said 'we'll talk when Newcastle are safe' and the club have respected that.

We're looking at buying players whose contracts are running out.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Did he really throw in a metaphor about the Japanese earthquake?

"Just like what's happened in Japan- two sides pulling apart" or something like that

Did he really throw in a metaphor about the Japanese earthquake?

"Just like what's happened in Japan- two sides pulling apart" or something like that

What a moron. :lol:

i was charitably gonna let that one slip by, fucking idiot.

I hate the concept of buying players with high resale value. I mean obviously getting good players is what we all want but we should want them playing for us, not sold off because other clubs want them and are willing to pay big money. A potentially high resale value should be a by-product of having a good team and nothing more. When Shearer was banging the goals in for us, we enjoyed the fact he was banging the goals in for us, not the fact he had a high resale value.

I hate the concept of buying players with high resale value. I mean obviously getting good players is what we all want but we should want them playing for us, not sold off because other clubs want them. A potentially high resale value should be a by-product of having a good team and nothing more. When Shearer was banging the goals in for us, we enjoyed the fact he was banging the goals in for us, not the fact he had a high resale value.

all depends on the attitude of the owner......

Is adament that Liverpool didn't bid until the morning of deadline day. Says Liverpool were pursuing another player, but it fell through and they turned to Carroll.