Alan Pardew

JH

Understands frustration of what's gone on in the past - "If I was a fan, would I be jumping up and down about Mike Ashley? No I wouldn't be"

He obviously hasn't been on here.

What? That's the general running theme of this forum :lol:

It's like the f***ing Mike Ashley fan club on here at times man.

Aye, whatever :lol:

Guest Heneage

Understands frustration of what's gone on in the past - "If I was a fan, would I be jumping up and down about Mike Ashley? No I wouldn't be"

:lol:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8Iu1tZitjRw/SdJnx6WqDOI/AAAAAAAAAFc/zObaOV83Xps/s400/ist2_3042719-number-one-fan.jpg

Didn't listen but seemed much ado about nothing really. Hopefully he'll learn from these mistakes although as he is was brought in partly for his experience he shouldn't be making them in the first place like a rookie manager would.

"In terms of the transfers, when I came in here, I said: 'Look, you've obviously got a scouting system here, but the rubber stamp has to come from me.'

"If you're going to mould a team, then you have to have that assurance, and they gave me that assurance."

:iamatwat:

Is it just me that picks up on him saying "I THINK" all the time rather than commiting to anything? i know its just him covering his back or whatever but it just gives me no confidence in anything he says.

Overall he seems like a decent guy who talks a lot of sense.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

It's like the fucking Mike Ashley fan club on here at times man.

Incredible isn't it?