Alan Pardew

JH

I'd like to see Marveaux in behind the striker in the Ben Arfa role. Very limited viewing of him but IMO he looks like he could play there. Cabaye and Tioté struggled today but half of the reason is the lack of movement and players infront of them inwhich to pass to.

Shola and Best are two static and don't have the game to come deeper and link up play, so put somebody there that can.

If we're looking to play Ben Arfa in a free role when be returns, we should already be looking to try this with the players that we've got. So I'd like to see Marveaux in the same role away at Villa, then he can also interchange with Obertan and Jonas. Although the way Obertan's playing, Sammy would be a better option at the moment. At least he's got some drive and is willing to run at people with the ball.

:naughty:

Yeah - fourth in the league and unbeaten.  What a crap job Pardew is doing.

Unbelievably short-sighted.

Yeah we played badly.  In fact we were awful.  But - we got a point away from home against a team that will clearly be midtable or thereabouts come the end of the season.  Decent result even if it was a crap performance.

But - we are unbeaten.  We deserved a point vs Arsenal and our wins against Sunderland and Fulham.  This is the only game so far where we have got more than our play merited.

Yep, that's what most (all?) are saying. O0

I don't even know what your post means.

Can't really complain whilst the results are still flowing.

The problems and real test will come when the results start to dry up.

You can, and you should.

What more could we have done in these last four games like? Win them all? :lol:

You're a lost cause sometimes, man.

Howay then, explain.

No one is complaining about the points on the board. To wait until the results are on a par with the performances before you acknowledge/pipe up that there are problems which require addressing is folly.

:thup:

While of course we are happy, we can't just be happy with the points and ignore everything else. We have to look into the future and realise we're not going to get away with it every time like we have tonight.

Of course, I'm not saying we shouldn't. But this is the first time we've been like that in the league this season. Deserved our other wins and held our own in the Arsenal game - we've played really poorly once - it doesn't mean we're going to nosedive.

We could have been dead and buried in nearly all of our games this season before kick-off for the second half IMO. That we haven't is by the by. I think failure to acknowledge this as a problem going forward is nothing short of sheer myopia.

Sorry to be a dick, like. :lol: Quite ironically, I can't see it any other way.

If things aren't changed asap these lucky escapes will quickly turn to defeats.

We just got played off the park by a newly promoted team while some of our best players were sat watching at the expense of utter dross who should be nowhere near the club. 

Maybe people should stop making condescending little remarks to others who can see the clear problems we've got, regardless of results.

You can, and you should.

Howay then, explain.

No one is complaining about the points on the board. To wait until the results are on a par with the performances before you acknowledge/pipe up that there are problems which require addressing is folly.

While of course we are happy, we can't just be happy with the points and ignore everything else. We have to look into the future and realise we're not going to get away with it every time like we have tonight.

Of course, I'm not saying we shouldn't. But this is the first time we've been like that in the league this season. Deserved our other wins and held our own in the Arsenal game - we've played really poorly once - it doesn't mean we're going to nosedive.

We could have been dead and buried in nearly all of our games this season before kick-off for the second half IMO. That we haven't is by the by. I think failure to acknowledge this as a problem going forward is nothing short of sheer myopia.

That's utter bollocks like :lol:

Yeah we played badly.  In fact we were awful.  But - we got a point away from home against a team that will clearly be midtable or thereabouts come the end of the season.  Decent result even if it was a crap performance.

But - we are unbeaten.  We deserved a point vs Arsenal and our wins against Sunderland and Fulham.  This is the only game so far where we have got more than our play merited.

Your second post IMO reflects why people are frustrated despite the results, that's why I thought your first was daft.

You can, and you should.

Howay then, explain.

That's utter bollocks like :lol:

We weren't ripped open at will, but we were dominated enough that with a little bit more luck or quality for the opposition we could have been down a couple.

I think tonight just sums us this forum now for me like. Depressing as fuck.

If people can't see 1 loss in 10 games, 4th in the table, 3 clean-sheets out of 4, after playing Arsenal, an away derby, Fulham at home who we never seem to do well against, and an away point at a team who've been on a high after a takeover and had half a new side out, then fucking hell.

If things aren't changed asap these lucky escapes will quickly turn to defeats.

We just got played off the park by a newly promoted team while some of our best players were sat watching at the expense of utter dross who should be nowhere near the club. 

Maybe people should stop making condescending little remarks to others who can see the clear problems we've got, regardless of results.

:sadnod:

If people can't see 1 loss in 10 games, 4th in the table, 3 clean-sheets out of 4, after playing Arsenal, an away derby, Fulham at home who we never seem to do well against, and an away point at a team who've been on a high after a takeover and had half a new side out, then fucking hell.

Ever considered supporting Stoke City?

does pardew know any other formation other than 442???? 

its always 44 fucking two!  fuck sake! either that or he pisses with the front two and call it 4411, jesus!

how about reading a book about football alan,  451, 433, 4-2-3-1????

it took alan pardew 81 minutes to change the shape of the team , 81 god damn minutes! meaning it took this retarded excuse of a manager to fucking realise we were being out ran out played by the opposition ??? omfg!!!!

after 45mins he dont do jack when we got embarressed, took him 60 minutes or so to make a sub but does not change the shape of the team, like for like ba for shola???  pointless!!!  we go and being out ran for another 20 mins until he fucking realise we had to change the shape, omg!!!!

any premiership manager that gets out foxed , out played, out footballed out classed by Fukking!!!! WArnock cock team  needs to be shot, hung drwan and quatered!!!,  pardew should be bloodly well ashamed of himself,  i supported this prick when we got rid of houghton,  gave him the benifit of the doubt and this is how he fuking repays us with his amatuer cockups! 

ok fine the team spirit may have been decimated by the sales and power above, but fukking changing the team shape is when we are getting outgunned is the least you can expect even an 8 year old retarded playstation fifa bandit to manage atleast!!! fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :dave:

I think tonight just sums us this forum now for me like. Depressing as f***.

If people can't see 1 loss in 10 games, 4th in the table, 3 clean-sheets out of 4, after playing Arsenal, an away derby, Fulham at home who we never seem to do well against, and an away point at a team who've been on a high after a takeover and had half a new side out, then f***ing hell.

Are you happy with that performance and style of play?

does pardew know any other formation other than 442???? 

its always 44 f***ing two!  f*** sake! either that or he pisses with the front two and call it 4411, jesus!

how about reading a book about football alan,  451, 433, 4-2-3-1????

it took alan pardew 81 minutes to change the shape of the team , 81 god damn minutes! meaning it took this retarded excuse of a manager to f***ing realise we were being out ran out played by the opposition ??? omfg!!!!

after 45mins he dont do jack when we got embarressed, took him 60 minutes or so to make a sub but does not change the shape of the team, like for like ba for shola???  pointless!!!  we go and being out ran for another 20 mins until he f***ing realise we had to change the shape, omg!!!!

any premiership manager that gets out foxed , out played, out footballed out classed by Fukking!!!! WArnock cock team  needs to be shot, hung drwan and quatered!!!,  pardew should be bloodly well ashamed of himself,  i supported this prick when we got rid of houghton,  gave him the benifit of the doubt and this is how he fuking repays us with his amatuer cockups! 

ok fine the team spirit may have been decimated by the sales and power above, but fukking changing the team shape is when we are getting outgunned is the least you can expect even an 8 year old retarded playstation fifa bandit to manage atleast!!! f*** off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :dave:

Yes he does, he played near the end :lol:

Your second post IMO reflects why people are frustrated despite the results, that's why I thought your first was daft.

To summarise - I think people are going massively overboard on our performances this season.  You can't just overlook that we are unbeaten and 4th in the league.  It has to be taken into consideration that we have deserved at least 7 points this season.

Yes - we clearly have problems.  We need to improve going forward, but all the Pardew bashing is ridiculous sometimes.

If people can't see 1 loss in 10 games, 4th in the table, 3 clean-sheets out of 4, after playing Arsenal, an away derby, Fulham at home who we never seem to do well against, and an away point at a team who've been on a high after a takeover and had half a new side out, then f***ing hell.

Nope, but I can see why we played like that. I think less resilient sides would have lost.

Raylor, Ameobi, Obertan - starting.

Santon, Ba, Marveaux - bench.

That's fucking hell for you. It's a disgrace - even you should see that. There is plenty of room to moan about it.

Ever considered supporting Stoke City?

Or just looking at the numbers instead of watching the football?

Honestly Nut, what part of Newcastle's football has pleased you this season? Possession? Steely midfield? Passing? Watertight defence? Precious few bright spots for me. If that makes me depressing as fuck, then fine :dontknow:. One of Crumpy's Papering over the cracks threads wouldn't be out of place for me though.

You keep making these posts and nothing is changing on the forum. It's all well and good being optimistic  but you've got to be prepared to recognise obvious failings/criticisms.

We're fans - it's what we do.

Nope, but I can see why we played like that. I think less resilient sides would have lost.

Resilient  :iamatwat: We were just lucky as f***.