Alan Pardew

JH

I really wish you'd bore off, HTT. Our problems lie with the players AND the manager, it's not all totally Pardew's fault.

Which players? Two of those who often get blamed for not being good enough to bring the ball out of defence, Raylor and Simpson have been offered/given new contracts.

Reasons for our poor football

Taylor got injured

Afcon

Injuries

Williomson

Simpson

f*** off, the reasons why we play p*ss poor football lie in the dugout and the feet of our league one manager.

But hey we are sixth. 6th. Top 6.

Far too many excuses and heads in the sands. Those that date to criticise the manager's tactics are unreasonable, too demanding, obviously have agendas, couldnt care less we are 6th, and not just any old 6th but TOP SIXTH.

We generally get outpassed and tacticslly outplayed in the majority of our games be it home or away or the league or cup.

If he's a League One manager, what are we doing in 6th in the Premier League? Sixieme. SEXTO!

Taylor got injured

Afcon

Injuries

Williomson

Simpson

f*** off, the reasons why we play p*ss poor football lie in the dugout and the feet of our league one manager.

Far too many excuses and heads in the sands. Those that date to criticise the manager's tactics are unreasonable, too demanding, obviously have agendas, couldnt care less we are 6th, and not just any old 6th but TOP SIXTH.

We generally get outpassed and tacticslly outplayed in the majority of our games be it home or away or the league or cup.

If he's a League One manager, what are we doing in 6th in the Premier League?

Reasons for us being 6th but not deserving it:

Luck

Good players who have dragged us through

Luck

All the other teams are rubbish

Luck

I really wish you'd bore off, HTT. Our problems lie with the players AND the manager, it's not all totally Pardew's fault.

Yeah but we're ONLY sixth - in a season when many expected us to struggle and many more tipped us for relegation. Surely if we had a manager who knew what he was doing we'd be in the top three and probably unbeaten.

Personally I'd rather be in the bottom three and playing the beautiful football inspired by the purist Martinez at Wigan.

Taylor got injured

Afcon

Injuries

Williomson

Simpson

If he's a League One manager, what are we doing in 6th in the Premier League?

Reasons for us being 6th but not deserving it:

Luck

Good players who have dragged us through

Luck

All the other teams are rubbish

Luck

With rubbish-er managers in that case. But we're 011100110110100101111000011101000110100000100001.

Guest BooBoo

Taylor got injured

Afcon

Injuries

Williomson

Simpson

Fuck off, the reasons why we play piss poor football lie in the dugout and the feet of our league one manager.

Your attitude really has been little short of appalling recently. Fairly sure this can be discussed without the "fuck offs".  :rolleyes:

You go down the list of current League 1 managers, HTT, and tell me which ones you think would have managed this squad to 6th after three-quarters of the season. This should be a laugh.

Yeah but we're ONLY sixth - in a season when many expected us to struggle and many more tipped us for relegation. Surely if we had a manager who knew what he was doing we'd be in the top three and probably unbeaten.

Personally I'd rather be in the bottom three and playing the beautiful football inspired by the purist Martinez at Wigan.

You can only really compare Martinez if he's got a similar squad to work with. It's not like at Wigan he's got Collocinis, Tiotes, Ba's Cabayes or Cisses at his disposal.

You can only really compare Martinez if he's got a similar squad to work with. It's not like at Wigan he's got Collocinis, Tiotes, Ba's Cabayes or Cisses at his disposal.

Similarly, what could Pardew do with Kompany, Richards, Toure & Aguero at his disposal.

Similarly, what could Pardew do with Kompany, Richards, Toure & Aguero at his disposal.

Launch the ball 70 yards towards their heads I suspect.

I wasn't really comparing them, just being a bit sarky.

FWIW I admire Martinez, his team play really good football and they do have some decent players.

Problem is it's a big boy's league in a big bad world and they just get done too often despite playing great stuff.

Tevez too  ;)

Guest BooBoo

Which teams have gotten the most out of the talent they have in the prem this season. Us, Liverpool or Chelsea?

Us by far. Both Chelsea and Liverpool have massively under performed considering the squads they have.

Which teams have gotten the most out of the talent they have in the prem this season. Us, Liverpool or Chelsea?

If they're underperforming and we are over-achieving then we should have a great chance of beating both teams when we meet them in the last few fixtures right? I think there's far more chance we'll be handed a football lesson by them again.

Guest BooBoo

Liverpool haven't massively underachieved at all. They've underachieved by maybe 5 points at an absolute most, plenty on here said they had no chance of top four before things kicked off.

I think most of their fans would disagree. Fair enough they won the cup, but considering their summer spending, their league campaign has been hugely disappointing. At home in particular.

Results and league position-aside, I'm personally just saying I'm fed up with watching that shite every week.  Absolutely bores and frustrates me to tears.

But yeah, 6th is not to be sniffed at, not denying that at all.

Well most people want possession based attacking football. Their sides have achieved that, yet have not achieved other things we have under Pardew. Who's fans should be happier?

Not this shit again man.

Obviously if anyone looks at the league table they say "well toon fans must be delighted".

However our fans have actually watched all our matches this season.

Liverpool haven't massively underachieved at all. They've underachieved by maybe 5 points at an absolute most, plenty on here said they had no chance of top four before things kicked off.

I think most of their fans would disagree. Fair enough they won the cup, but considering their summer spending, their league campaign has been hugely disappointing. At home in particular.

Yes but you said they've 'underperformed considering the squad they've got' as if it is packed full of fantastic players. I'd say they've got the 6th best squad in the league.

Yes but you said they've 'underperformed considering the squad they've got' as if it is packed full of fantastic players. I'd say they've got the 6th best squad in the league.

Agreed. As an aside;I think we have the 7th best squad in the league.

Why does Pardew sound like such a pussy?

We wouldn't have been able to win 5 games? Well, no s***, if you insist on launching balls to two strikers who like it to their feet. We won't 4 if you keep this s*** up.

I've given up listening to him, talks like a politician.

So do most managers and players in post-match interviews due to media training and requirements preached to clubs at board level.

Guest neesy111

Results and league position-aside, I'm personally just saying I'm fed up with watching that shite every week.  Absolutely bores and frustrates me to tears.

But yeah, 6th is not to be sniffed at, not denying that at all.

Similar to my feeling, happy we are 6th but I just can't see us staying their longer than this season with the shite we've turned out the last 3 months.