Alan Pardew

JH

Are we so precious that we need an apology? Would an apology really make anyone feel any better? Dont be so fucking soft.

Horrible day, but its daft how some will slag the bloke rotten after a howler but refuse to acknowledge the two very good results that we had coming into the game or the decisions he made that worked in those games. It would be nice to see a bit more fairness.

It remains that a lot of our squad are painfully not good enough and more damningly the likes of Routledge, Perch and Ranger are either heartless or too thick to realise this was a big day and big efforts and performances were needed. Once the players cross the line it is up to them to show pride in the shirt and give more than the frankly disgraceful efforts we saw today.

Huh?

Load of bollocks that, Pardew was rightly acclaimed for those two wins and he'll be rightly pilloried for today's shambles. He'll take the rough with the smooth.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Are we so precious that we need an apology? Would an apology really make anyone feel any better? Dont be so f***ing soft.

Horrible day, but its daft how some will slag the bloke rotten after a howler but refuse to acknowledge the two very good results that we had coming into the game or the decisions he made that worked in those games. It would be nice to see a bit more fairness.

It remains that a lot of our squad are painfully not good enough and more damningly the likes of Routledge, Perch and Ranger are either heartless or too thick to realise this was a big day and big efforts and performances were needed. Once the players cross the line it is up to them to show pride in the shirt and give more than the frankly disgraceful efforts we saw today.

Huh?

Starting Best?

Playing Colo and Taylor together. (80% of this board wanted Willo)

Give the guy a break

Guest neesy111

How anyone can blame anyone other than the players is beyond me.

What is the point of a manager?  What is his job?

No matter how had a manager is, he couldn't make a team play as badly as that imo, which shows most of the blame is on the players.

How anyone can blame anyone other than the players is beyond me.

What is the point of a manager?  What is his job?

Ahhhh I forgot the 11 on the pitch dont matter eh?

Answer the questions, I'm wondering what you think he's paid to do if none of the blame is the managers.

Are we so precious that we need an apology? Would an apology really make anyone feel any better? Dont be so fucking soft.

Huh?

Load of bollocks that, Pardew was rightly acclaimed for those two wins and he'll be rightly pilloried for today's shambles. He'll take the rough with the smooth.

Precisely. Can only assume Otter only comes into this thread after we lose.

Btw, for the lols:

Our last two away games under Hughton were awful, I liked the man but there was a sense that something was wrong in those games. We had absolutely zero fight about us.

Glad we got that one sorted out. :razz:

And I think we are mainly blaming the players,but the manager had options to play square pegs in square holes.He has to be apportioned some blame too.His all round performance from team selection to tactics to substitutions was frankly disgraceful.Hope he learns from it sharpish.

Guest BooBoo

Huh?

The general concensus I got was that any praise Pardew himself took was fairly minimal and begrudging.

No matter how had a manager is, he couldn't make a team play as badly as that imo, which shows most of the blame is on the players.

Has anybody said he made them play the way they played?

Huh?

The general concensus I got was that any praise Pardew himself took was fairly minimal and begrudging.

I agree with the rest of your post entirely btw, just the bold bit I think is completely wrong. I suppose it depends who you're talking to or reading from, but Pardew's tactics and subs etc were given the thumbs up after both games.

Today was just growing pains. Understanding what to do without Tiote, and appreciating how extreme Smith and Nolan's limitations are. Even Hughton had to learn the hard way at times last season. Chill out people.

Today was just growing pains. Understanding what to do without Tiote, and appreciating how extreme Smith and Nolan's limitations are. Even Hughton had to learn the hard way at times last season. Chill out people.

Growing pains?  ;D

Growing pains?  ;D

:smug: :thup:

Guest neesy111

Results like this can either make teams stronger or fall apart.  Lets hope its the former.

Results like this can either make teams stronger or fall apart.  Lets hope its the former.

with Pardew...

Guest sicko2ndbest

Bollocks man

We have put in 3 out of 5 great performances in a period of 13 days from Man City to today.

The 2 wins and the Man City game were great performances. And even the spurs game for 45 was ok

We dont have the strength in depth to cope with this period. THAT IS NOT APs FAULT

To call him a cunt. I am embarassed for you

Bollocks man

We have put in 3 out of 5 great performances in a period of 13 days from Man City to today.

The 2 wins and the Man City game were great performances. And even the spurs game for 45 was ok

We dont have the strength in depth to cope with this period. THAT IS NOT APs FAULT

To call him a cunt. I am embarassed for you

Wrong.

He needs to take responsibility for his decisions today and he got too many wrong.

Let's see how many Pardew Bummers are out in force if we lose the derby.

That interview's a load of shite imo. Roeder-like. A, fatigue had fuck all to do with it. B, if it did, if that's what you thought, you shouldn't have picked that team. Blamed everything but himself and the players there. Even the size of the pitch got an airing.

Ho hum. Sunderland's colossal now.

Bollocks man

To call him a c***. I am embarassed for you

We played a team today who are in the 4th division for a reason, they're not very good.  We have a squad of players and didn't use them to our advantage, we should have had enough strength in depth.