Alan Pardew

JH

Guest GeordieAce

I'm not Pardew's biggest fan but he did very little wrong today imo. On paper that team should be beating Stevenage, its as simple as that. It's not his fault the players couldnt string a pass together. Very poor performance.

Guest neesy111

I'm not Pardew's biggest fan but he did very little wrong today imo. On paper that team should be beating Stevenage, its as simple as that. It's not his fault the players couldnt string a pass together. Very poor performance.

He's just shot himself in the foot after saying the performance was down to injuries and fatigue (which he could of done something about and didn't).

Agreed, our manager has no responsibility for our results or performance.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Bollocks man

We have put in 3 out of 5 great performances in a period of 13 days from Man City to today.

The 2 wins and the Man City game were great performances. And even the spurs game for 45 was ok

We dont have the strength in depth to cope with this period. THAT IS NOT APs FAULT

To call him a c***. I am embarassed for you

Wrong.

He needs to take responsibility for his decisions today and he got too many wrong.

Let's see how many Pardew Bummers are out in force if we lose the derby.

He got 2 decisions wrong today as far as i am concerned

I would have played Fergie left back

I would have switched Rout and Barton

These are just minor details and probably had little effect on the goals we conceded

Pardews record so far is

Liverpool - Win

Man City - Lose

Spurs - Lose

Wigan - Win

West Ham - Win

Stevanage - Lose

He has made decisions (playing Best, Partnering Taylor and Colo) which have been directly responsible for some of those positive results

The guy has made a great start, and todays the fixture list and injuries have gone against him against a fired up professional outfit who have had a number of games cancelled due to the weather

It is not about being a 'Pardew Bummer', it is about getting behind the team and acknowledging that he has made decisions that have had a positive effect

Guest BooBoo

This is pretty much where I am. There's a collection of players on our books who should not even be anywhere near the SOS next Sunday, such heartlessness is simply unacceptable.

Guest sicko2ndbest

This is pretty much where I am. There's a collection of players on our books who should not even be anywhere near the SOS next Sunday, such heartlessness is simply unacceptable.

This

Agreed, our manager has no responsibility for our results or performance.

Unless they are good.

Pards has to take some responsibility. If they're running on empty then give the likes of Guthrie, Ferguson, Kadar and Ranger a run then you knob. Hitting it long constantly was obviously the plan and it was fucking disasterous.

These are just minor details and probably had little effect on the goals we conceded

Pardews record so far is

Liverpool - Win

Man City - Lose

Spurs - Lose

Wigan - Win

West Ham - Win

Stevanage - Lose

He has made decisions (playing Best, Partnering Taylor and Colo) which have been directly responsible for some of those positive results

The guy has made a great start, and todays the fixture list and injuries have gone against him against a fired up professional outfit who have had a number of games cancelled due to the weather

It is not about being a 'Pardew Bummer', it is about getting behind the team and acknowledging that he has made decisions that have had a positive effect

The 9 points from those games are vital but let's not forget that one of the 3 clubs have just sacked their manager for his recent results and the other 2 teams are as bad as a lot of the teams we were playing last season.

Bollocks man

We have put in 3 out of 5 great performances in a period of 13 days from Man City to today.

The 2 wins and the Man City game were great performances. And even the spurs game for 45 was ok

We dont have the strength in depth to cope with this period. THAT IS NOT APs FAULT

Wrong.

He needs to take responsibility for his decisions today and he got too many wrong.

Pardews record so far is

Liverpool - Win

Man City - Lose

Spurs - Lose

Wigan - Win

West Ham - Win

Stevanage - Lose

Yeah it is like.

I'll always be behind the team but this fucker has no gravitas to manage a club like ours and I've said that from day one.

This

öhhhh....NO

Pards has to take some responsibility. If they're running on empty then give the likes of Guthrie, Ferguson, Kadar and Ranger a run then you knob. Hitting it long constantly was obviously the plan and it was fucking disasterous.

:thup:

The players were disgraceful but so was the management. Nobody gets a reprieve today.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Seriously, why the f*** did he risk Tiote?

He wanted to win

There would still be people (albeit fewer) who would be chastising him now for not bringing him on

Bollocks man

Wrong.

Pardews record so far is

Liverpool - Win

Man City - Lose

Spurs - Lose

Wigan - Win

West Ham - Win

Stevanage - Lose

:thup:

Seriously, why the f*** did he risk Tiote?

He wanted to win

There would still be people (albeit fewer) who would be chastising him now for not bringing him on

You could count them on one hand I suspect. Tiote is a defensive midfielder btw.

Absolutely. His input to the line-up, substitutions and motivation of the players can be debated... but people are forgetting the gameplan itself. Give it to the centre-backs so they can pump it long. That was the gameplan and it was bloody horrendous. The fact he mentioned the pitch size in the post-match interview merely confirms that for me. He saw it as a necessity to play long-ball cos it was a narrow pitch with little space. Bollocks.

He wanted to win

At 2-0 down he brought on a defensive midfielder to win the game, interesting.

He wanted to win

At 2-0 down he brought on a defensive midfielder to win the game, interesting.

Funny, I seem to remember people going apeshit at Allardyce bringing on Beye and Faye to beat Derby.

Bollocks man

Wrong.

Pardews record so far is

Liverpool - Win

Man City - Lose

Spurs - Lose

Wigan - Win

West Ham - Win

Stevanage - Lose

Also, if he got decisions wrong how come he's not at fault?