Alan Pardew

JH

He obviously told them to press the ball which they did well, we didnt give them much time first half atall.

We just didnt do anything useful with it. Kept trying to play the ball to the feet of Ranger & Best with their back to goal, theyre never going to do anything from there. We needed to get the ball out wide & whip crosses across goal. The only time we managed it was Simpson & Ranger nearly scored.

Pardew is a prick, we've come out of the transfer window weaker and he's allowed that to happen.  We've either got the wrong midfield or the wrong forwards, they seem totally incompatible.

He obviously told them to press the ball which they did well, we didnt give them much time first half atall.

We just didnt do anything useful with it. Kept trying to play the ball to the feet of Ranger & Best with their back to goal, theyre never going to do anything from there. We needed to get the ball out wide & whip crosses across goal. The only time we managed it was Simpson & Ranger nearly scored.

Hughes changed it in their favour at half time. We got worse.

Pardew is a prick, we've come out of the transfer window weaker and he's allowed that to happen.  We've either got the wrong midfield or the wrong forwards, they seem totally incompatible.

Can't believe he's not getting any stick for possibly the most dismal transfer window I can remember and that's up against some very stiff competition. Already begun to decimate both the squad and the team spirit.

I didn't see many balls being played to the feet of Ranger & Best, if we tried, it rarely worked.

Can't believe he's not getting any stick for possibly the most dismal transfer window I can remember and that's up against some very stiff competition. Already begun to decimate both the squad and the team spirit.

You can't blame "Pards, " nothing is his fault.

c'mon, there is no either here.  The forward line is pile of horseshit not fit for the Championship.  And then we lose Ameobi.

How many chances did the forwards have?  I remember Ranger having a shot which he had no right to get on target yet he did and Best has possibly two.  The midfield were shit and provided nothing for the forwards to work with.

Why did the prick play all three big target men as first choice before reluctantly introducing Lovenkrands as a desperation sub? Doesn't he understand the concept of keeping your options open? FFS with a seven man substitute bench how hard can it be?

The midfield were absolute shit today.  Agreed.  But Best was fucking atrocious on the occasion that we did manage to accidentally pass the ball accurately into the final third.  With Tiote back, the midfield will be serviceable, apart from the Argentine international on the left.

I have no idea what striker we have who is capable of scoring, apart from the occasional Jason Lee style fluke goal off of his ass.  Fuck it's so bad that I wish we did have that pineapple-headed hack.

The midfield were absolute s*** today.  Agreed.  But Best was f***ing atrocious on the occasion that we did manage to accidentally pass the ball accurately into the final third.  With Tiote back, the midfield will be serviceable, apart from the Argentine international on the left.

I have no idea what striker we have who is capable of scoring the occasional Jason Lee style fluke goal off of his ass.  f*** it's so bad that I wish we did have that pineapple-headed hack.

I can't stand Best (as a footballer) as I think he's poor but I can't fault him for us not winning tonight, he had nothing to work with which might change when Tiote does come back.

Did Ashley make money available to spend in January like? Must have missed that.

Pardew said himself we were going to strengthen. Either he was lying or..?

He's being taken up the river like the rest of us?

They've got a track record of lying to everyone, their managers included (see Keegan). Why is it so implausible that they're not stringing him along too? He's in an awkward position but whilst I think it was stupid to let Routledge go, I can't really blame him for Carroll going or us not signing anyone. Him sticking up for Ashley is just hot-air arse licking.

Did Ashley make money available to spend in January like? Must have missed that.

They've got a track record of lying to everyone, their managers included (see Keegan). Why is it so implausible that they're not stringing him along too? He's in an awkward position but whilst I think it was stupid to let Routledge go, I can't really blame him for Carroll going or us not signing anyone. Him sticking up for Ashley is just hot-air arse licking.

I suspect he has been sold a load of balls by Ashley.

However, he strikes me as the type of man who is quite willing to be taken along for a ride as long as he is being paid.

I suspect he has been sold a load of balls by Ashley.

However, he strikes me as the type of man who is quite willing to be taken along for a ride as long as he is being paid.

That was confirmed when he took the job.

Pardew is a mate, they'll not be lying to him, he's probably lying to us.

Him picking shit forward line ups which can't hurt Fulham due to lack of of football common sense is due to his own incompetence. He can't live on team spirit built by someone else forever.

Pardew is a mate, they'll not be lying to him, he's probably lying to us.

Fair enough, but I see it completely differently. He's a bit of a cunt but I think they're taking advantage of that and stringing him along and lying to him. Otherwise he wouldn't be as lying to us as ridiculously as he is.