Alan Pardew

JH

Who sits in the Milburn Paddock and reckons they've got the best 50 metre sprint and right hook?

I think something of this nature could very well happen on Saturday..

Someone kamikaze 20/30m up the stand fly kicking Ashley in the back of the head.

If you accept their reasons for getting rid of CH and they appear to be based on a lack of confidence in his managerial rather than coaching abilities- then by applying those same principles how does pardew become the man for the job.

Its a debatable issue whether Hughtons sacking was right or wrong but having made that decision you must surely have a replacement who has a proven record of excellence.

don't need a proven record of excellence as very few have, you do have to bring in someone you think is better and i'm pretty sure ashley and lambias are alone in thinking that pardew is the better of the two.

I'd say the situation is worse. When JFK came in we were a fucking shambles already. It was the icing on a shambolic cake. Up until Monday we were in a bad patch but a solid position after a good start to the season. The scale of change in outlook since Monday morning (48 hours ago!) is more dramatic

i didn't ask about the situation, i asked about how pardew could possibly be considered worse than JFK

i'm out, i'll come back in a few days see if people have calmed down enough to talk sense

I'd say the situation is worse. When JFK came in we were a f***ing shambles already. It was the icing on a shambolic cake. Up until Monday we were in a bad patch but a solid position after a good start to the season. The scale of change in outlook since Monday morning (48 hours ago!) is more dramatic

i didn't ask about the situation, i asked about how pardew could possibly be considered worse than JFK

i'm out, i'll come back in a few days see if people have calmed down enough to talk sense

:lol:

Who sits in the Milburn Paddock and reckons they've got the best 50 metre sprint and right hook?

I think something of this nature could very well happen on Saturday..

I know someone who used to get in the Milburn on the sly (he knew one of the doormen who is now unemployed for this very reason) and he would've had no issue doing such a thing. Gutted he has to sit in the cheap seats nowadays :lol:

Make no mistake, this has been the plan for over a month and it's only good results which have annoyingly got in the way of Ashley giving another one of his mates another job earlier on.

Exactly

It really is pathetic and shameful the way Hughton has been treated... the idea that Ashley has been waiting for an excuse to do this and bring in Pardew is sickening.

it'a pathetic and shameful the way WE'VE been treated mate. hughton can walk away with head held high and look for another job, we're stuck with this shit until he dies or sells.

I'd say the situation is worse. When JFK came in we were a fucking shambles already. It was the icing on a shambolic cake. Up until Monday we were in a bad patch but a solid position after a good start to the season. The scale of change in outlook since Monday morning (48 hours ago!) is more dramatic

JFK was only an interim measure, or so we were lead to believe. A five year contract for Pardew would be comparable in terms of complete fuckwittery from those at the top.

Pardew has to leave SJP on Saturday too terrified to ever set foot in the ground again.

wont make any difference, ashley will still be the one appointing the manager. only way to get him out is to deprive him of your money. can we actually get this off the ground now that it looks like pardew's on the way?

Pardew has to leave SJP on Saturday too terrified to ever set foot in the ground again.

He'll be managing the club from London via TV no doubt.

21" CRT on a stand in the dugout with loads of graffiti all over it from benched players like Carroll & Tiote.