Alan Pardew

JH

This thread, man. Lock it.

Why?

because Ronaldo rates Pardew and days like this make that look a poor assessment.

People are not entitled to an opinion now?

where did I say that?

This thread, man. Lock it.

Why?

because Ronaldo rates Pardew and days like this make that look a poor assessment.

People are not entitled to an opinion now?

where did I say that?

You didnt... Was directed at ronaldo.

Today's match quite clearly shows his "priority" of choices:

Raylor>Santon>HBA

But the worst point is, Simpson is above them ALL.  WTF.  Is that due to his contract negotiation status!?

Guest thenorthumbrian

Pardews's teams fail when it matters.

Out of the cups against weaker opposition and not performing in many of the league games when it really counts. 

I think Pardew will eventually come up short, and is showing a fair few signs of ineptitude. But right now, he's got us to 6th in the league, an thus he deserves a whole fucking host of slack. Even if there are worrying signs.

Today's match quite clearly shows his "priority" of choices:

Raylor>Santon>HBA

But the worst point is, Simpson is above them ALL.  WTF.  Is that due to his contract negotiation status!?

Yep, Simpson is playing the start me every game or I wont just threaten to sign and extension I will sign and extension, card.

In his interview with BBC Newcastle he said he might play HBA against the Arse after "his best 45 minutes for us". He didn't think HBA would cope with the physicality of first half, but did say that he may have made the wrong call.

Here's hoping!

That ludicrous Liverpool forum takes some beating, but a supposed 'admin' who calls a manager who has us 6th an 'idiot' and 'fraud' - and is poised with bile every single time we drop points pushes them pretty close.

That ludicrous Liverpool forum takes some beating, but a supposed 'admin' who calls a manager who has us 6th an 'idiot' and 'fraud' - and is poised with bile every single time we drop points pushes them pretty close.

How can you be 'supposed admin'.. You either are or you're not.

If you come on ito critique our critiscm of pardew, fine, we can get down to the specifics of his ineptitude. But dont come in here and make such baseless generailzations that add nothing to the conversation.  :)

Guest Dontooner

In his interview with BBC Newcastle he said he might play HBA against the Arse after "his best 45 minutes for us". He didn't think HBA would cope with the physicality of first half, but did say that he may have made the wrong call.

Here's hoping!

11 more games to go, the truth will slowly come to light.

Pardews's teams fail when it matters.

Out of the cups against weaker opposition and not performing in many of the league games when it really counts. 

Every time we talk up a game we come short, Brighton game after a big productive break in Tenerife, the S[urs game where we were up for the challenge, then the Wolves game where we would avenge the Spurs defeat and today the much hyped up derby.

We desperately need someone with some knowledge of tactics added to our coaching set up. I can see us coming away with no wins from the next five games. We will get beaten at Arsenal, struggle against Norwich at home, struggle at West Brom, lose against liverpool then struggle against Swansea away.

I think Pardew will eventually come up short, and is showing a fair few signs of ineptitude. But right now, he's got us to 6th in the league, an thus he deserves a whole fucking host of slack. Even if there are worrying signs.

I think today was the clearest evidence yet that we've got to this position down to the players rather than any management nous from Pardew. He's a good cheerleader though so I suppose he can take some credit for that.

I like Pardew and I'm desperate for him to succeed, but if he can't see that we're a far better side when attacking from the off then he's not doing himself any favours. That first half was shocking - needs to get us going before the Arse game, especially with their comical defending of late.

What difference does it make that he's an admin?

What difference does it make that he's an admin?

They should share his opinion, evidently.

I think Pardew will eventually come up short, and is showing a fair few signs of ineptitude. But right now, he's got us to 6th in the league, an thus he deserves a whole f***ing host of slack. Even if there are worrying signs.

I think today was the clearest evidence yet that we've got to this position down to the players rather than any management nous from Pardew. He's a good cheerleader though so I suppose he can take some credit for that.

not only has the rest of the prem managers have sussed him out,  i think our own players have aswell and thats dangerous to have in a dressing room.

I think Pardew will eventually come up short, and is showing a fair few signs of ineptitude. But right now, he's got us to 6th in the league, an thus he deserves a whole f***ing host of slack. Even if there are worrying signs.

not only has the rest of the prem managers have sussed him out,  i think our own players have aswell and thats dangerous to have in a dressing room.

I think Pardew's a likeable character and the players do play for him which is one of his big pluses. If he would just stick to geeing the lads up and not do any actual management I think we'd look a lot better.