Alan Pardew

JH

Guest sicko2ndbest

Oh and HTT, you must be feeling very sheepish tonight

Are you big enough to say you were WRONG?

How many times are you going to come out with this s****, man.

A few more times yet. I read his posts and tend to empathise with many of his musings, but he went after Pardew big time and needs to come out and say he may have jumped the gun!

I'm sick of this "I told you so" s*** tbh, it's getting on my tits and making this place a pain in the arse after a win when it really shouldn't be.

Thats an opinion, congratulations your getting the hang of it!

Works both ways imo.

The proof is that with games he plays well and so do we, nothing proves the opposite and that he wouldn't have done it sooner if he'd got games earlier.

They don't carry more weight at all. Same bullshit argument as 'shouldn't be saying that because you're an admin' or whatever.

Damn right! You tell 'em, boss man!

Anyways, got all blinded by 'Last poster: Dave'. What'd you say sicko?

Don't see how anyone has to eat humble pie on the comments made before WBA. He's playing the way a lot of us said we should be playing, less hit and hope, more football on the ground, Ben Arfa, Ba and Cisse all in the team.

It's the people who said "he's doing the best he can because he doesn't have the players to play anything other than long ball" who were more wrong tbh.

Exactly, there aren't many people saying "I told you so" about the fact HBA's finally been given a run and he/we are doing well, we're just happy it's happening.

Yes, but a lot of HBAs form is down to APs handling of him

:lol: Speculation that borders on you being an actual lunatic if you're categorically sure on it.

Works both ways imo.

Yes but some things are easier to believe, e.g. that it probably shouldn't have taken until March for Pardew to find a place in the team for Ben Arfa, especially when the alternatives were the likes of Obertan and Ryan Taylor.  But I'm not running around going "ner ner ner ner I telt you Ben Arfa should have been in the side", which appears to be the difference here.  I'm not buying that this was all part of some masterplan on Pardew's part though, the inconsistent and nonsensical way in which he's used the player all season on the whole (until recently) would suggest otherwise.

I'm sick of this "I told you so" s*** tbh, it's getting on my tits and making this place a pain in the arse after a win when it really shouldn't be.

In the same way that all the naysaying made things unbearable after a defeat/ draw/ narrow win used to?

Works both ways imo.

The proof is that with games he plays well and so do we, nothing proves the opposite and that he wouldn't have done it sooner if he'd got games earlier.

He imo, is working a lot harder than he used to and despite me thinking he was really fucking good before I think he is really fucking amazing now but there is no evidence that I can provide or ever could that Pardew's handling has changed that. It's a very easy argument to win on your side tbh because you can just point at the fact 'he is playing more games and doing well so it MUST be more games that have improved his performance!'. The same that none of us can conclusively prove any coaching helps any player.

Guest sicko2ndbest

They don't carry more weight at all. Same bullshit argument as 'shouldn't be saying that because you're an admin' or whatever.

Damn right! You tell 'em, boss man!

Anyways, got all blinded by 'Last poster: Dave'. What'd you say sicko?

:)

A few more times yet. I read his posts and tend to empathise with many of his musings, but he went after Pardew big time and needs to come out and say he may have jumped the gun!

You're.  As in you're a complete cretin.

He imo, is working a lot harder than he used to and despite me thinking he was really f***ing good before I think he is really f***ing amazing now but there is no evidence that I can provide or ever could that Pardew's handling has changed that. It's a very easy argument to win on your side tbh because you can just point at the fact 'he is playing more games and doing well so it MUST be more games that have improved his performance!'. The same that none of us can conclusively prove any coaching helps any player.

I'm not trying to have or win an argument, I'm happy that Ben Arfa is playing and we're doing well, that should be enough for everybody.

It's certainly enough for me, I am just going to enjoy the win and for whatever reason HBA is in the team and performing like this be glad without trying to point fingers. He definitely is a huge, huge asset to the side :)

In the same way that all the naysaying made things unbearable after a defeat/ draw/ narrow win used to?

People were making comments based on the style of play which appears to be on the mend.  It could have went one of a few ways after the Wolves / mackems / Arsenal games but the style of play indicated we might come unstuck and this continued into the Norwich game really.  Thankfully we've started playing some decent stuff and have picked up 4 wins along the way, which is outstanding stuff which I'm of course really delighted with.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Well done on you're opinion yet again, you really are getting the hang of this. Admin awaits you old boy

Well done on you're opinion yet again, you really are getting the hang of this. Admin awaits you old boy

:lol: WUM.  Or just full-on thick.

I'm not sure what you're on about with this opinion stuff, I give my opinion like anyone else.  I certainly don't see you as particularly insightful so what the fuck you're on about I don't know tbh.

Sicko since you seem to be giving it the 'big one', please explain who was wrong; about what exactly, and how you were right in relation to this. Try to be as precise as possible and try and back it up with posts too. (You can't use HTT either, because everyone knows he can be a bit OTT)

Should be funny.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Sicko since you seem to be giving it the 'big one', please explain who was wrong; about what exactly, and how you were right in relation to this. Try to be as precise as possible and try and back it up with posts too. (You can't use HTT either, because everyone knows he can be a bit OTT)

Should be funny.

No 'big one' being given

I backed AP and have been proven correct

I'm not sure what you're on about with this opinion stuff, I give my opinion like anyone else.  I certainly don't see you as particularly insightful so what the f*** you're on about I don't know tbh.

Pardew has been a revelation this year, as good in the circumstances as any manager we have had in our recent history. Hows that for insight

In fact i'll go further, what AP, MA and DL have done for the club is nothing short of miraculous

Guest sicko2ndbest

YOU WILL ALL OBEY ME!

tbh JH you really do need to shout for people to take notice. It must be difficult being the junior member of the hierachy

Should be funny.

No 'big one' being given

I backed AP and have been proven correct

I'm not sure what you're on about with this opinion stuff, I give my opinion like anyone else.  I certainly don't see you as particularly insightful so what the f*** you're on about I don't know tbh.

Pardew has been a revelation this year, as good in the circumstances as any manager we have had in our recent history. Hows that for insight

In fact i'll go further, what AP, MA and DL have done for the club is nothing short of miraculous

Crap. :lol:

Jesus Christ.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Pitiful stuff.

Agree, i'll move on

We lose today? Forum feels like a loss tonight. :(

Agree, apologise for ramblings

Onwards and upwards